Quick Quote

Let your customers request quotes through your cart.

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

ideasenpapel

Location Guatemala

great app and the team has excellent customer care ....we had a problem with adding a feature and contacted them and they were helpful and quick to resolve it

Prodigies

This app works well! Our customers are able to create a quote and it's email to them and us as well so we're able to follow up with the customer as well.

High Performance Polymer

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The quick quote app has the most features of any quote app on the Shopify store. The customer service alone makes it worthwhile with a response within minutes, one of the customer service staff helped me through styling code for a good few hours! I highly recommend!

GPN Entreprises

Such an amazing app but an even more amazing customer service. They help me for days, with things I didn't even know I could do! My boutique gpnentreprises.com has never looked and work better! 6 stars!!

Austral Plywoods

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Simple and useful app to allow customers to request quotes before a final checkout. Support staff have been prompt and helpful too!

LightsOn

Location Sweden

This is a simple product that does what it says. We needed some customizing to fully suit our needs and Jason did an excellent job in helping out!

Evangeline Specialties

Support is super fast.
We replaced the checkout button on our site with a request for quote. This allows us to manually add freight costs and discounts then resubmit to customer. An optional pdf is also generated with the quote which is great for our customers that require a quote before ordering. Quick Quote also works with the Advanced Product Options app by Mageworx.

BG Sales

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Had an issue, Jason helped out tremendously. He was very prompt at responding and kept responding until the issue was resolved.

Tactical Flow Meter

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

FABULOUS! It helps Business customers forward to folks who have to APPROVE purchases a breeze and everything is sold! Jason is always there and "Has your back" and will allow you to get MORE SALES! It is VERY IMPORTANT in my business!

Maya Brenner Repairs

Time spent using app About 2 months

We use this help to help us process repairs. It has completely changed an entire aspect of our business that used to be so daunting. Jason was so patient with my millions of questions and went above and beyond to help me. Would highly recommend this to anyone creating custom pieces or prices.

Previous 1 3 4 5