ReSell—Post Purchase Upsell

ReSell—Post Purchase Upsell

Price: Free
Rating (5)
January 6, 2023

This app is great. I definitely recommend it to everyone for upsell. It’s useful and helps you to get more traffic in your store and allow customers to buy more for less money when selling products with sale by quantity.

Buy your new Lifestyle
Germany
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
DevIT.Software replied January 6, 2023

Thank you for your thoughts sharing. It means a lot to the team, and it inspires us to do even more. Don't hesitate to contact us :)

January 3, 2023

Let me tell you Shopify users, Don't ever waste your time to find another app. This app the best ever. The team is great assistants, friendly.
badly recommend it

spectreroses
Turkey
Time spent using app: 1 day
DevIT.Software replied January 4, 2023

Thank you for the time to rate us! We really appreciate that and it motivates us to keep working on the app improvement. Feel free to contact us, we are always at your service.

December 10, 2022

This is so far the best post-purchase app I've used on my shopify store. It also has some great features for customising the Order Status Page! This allows me to show the right products and information to the right customers very easily

The Flower Factory
Ireland
Time spent using app: 4 days
DevIT.Software replied December 10, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!
It's insanely important for our team, and it's a motivation to keep developing the app!
Thank you for being with us!

December 6, 2022

Great app very easy to use, for now I am trying it out but very good experience so far. It has everything you need to upsell post purchase. I recommend it

Bear
Italy
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
DevIT.Software replied December 8, 2022

Our team is grateful that you took the time to leave us a review. Your feedback means a lot to us. Feel free to contact us, we are always at your service!

November 23, 2022

Very easy to use and set up. Also they have really nice customer support with fast responses. Great app!

TimeMaster
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
DevIT.Software replied November 23, 2022

It's so nice <3

Many thanks to you for taking the time to share your thoughts about ReSell with the Shopify community. We are grateful you're a cute member of our family. Feel free to contact us!

October 23, 2022

so far, its so easy to add. other apps like this have so many steps and options. i just wanted simple and try in my shop. look forward to see how it goes.

mysticstarlux
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
DevIT.Software replied October 23, 2022

Thank you for your review. We highly appreciate your time to provide us with this valuable feedback. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Have a nice day ahead

October 18, 2022

This is a good free upsell app. Highly recommend this app to brands who sell multiple items it's good for increasing average order value

Grind & Hustle
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
DevIT.Software replied October 19, 2022

Amazing!

Thank you so much for leaving us a review!

It is very appreciative and important to us, and it is very inspiring!

Best regards,
ReSell app

October 14, 2022

I have just installed this app and I like it. So far it's easy to use and doesn't need a lot of instructions. Recommended

Party Time MY
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 3 months
DevIT.Software replied October 14, 2022

What a wonderful moment to see new reviews from our clients. We are happy that you chose us, and thank you for your trust. Don't hesitate to contact the team with any questions.

October 5, 2022

So happy to add this app to my site. Haven't gone live yet but already have it up and running. Thanks for such a great product!

The Urban Whale
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
DevIT.Software replied October 5, 2022

Thank you too, for your great laconic review, and for supporting our team by such pleasant words towards our product!

We're going to improve the ReSell app even more for your current and future business success. So appreciated!

August 14, 2022

Great and simple app for post purchase upsells, it's been working nicely and we appreciate the rule features. Not to mention it's free :)

Rocket Powered Sound
Time spent using app: 15 days
DevIT.Software replied August 14, 2022

Our team is really grateful for your feedback! We are happy that you are satisfied with our app.

Feel free to contact us. We are open for cooperation!

ReSell team