CodersLab Reserve Cart

Allow your customers to reserve items before checkout

From $5/month. 7-day free trial.

Slimey Pallets

Oh My goodness. Let me tell you about this app that has almost ruined my shop. I do this HUGE sale once a year (Black Friday) where I get tons of traffic into my shop. I get so much that my customers don’t usually get to get all they want because it sells out so fast or disappears from their cart! I heard about this app and decided to try because it’s supposed to help my customers in this type of situations. After weeks of working with their developers and finally setting it up on my shop (with buying the premium sub!) here comes Black Friday and… dun dun duun, NONE OF MY CUSTOMERS WERE ABLE TO USE IT! When they clicked on “reserve” it said “ Due to high demand, this item is not available for reservation” SO LIKE WHAT WAS THE POINT?? The whole point of having a damn reserve is so that the customers are able to reserve items in their cart! First come first serve basis! Anyway, I had probably around 50 dms on my instagram from pretty upset customers, as you can imagine. This will def take its toll on my business. If you get high traffic or have limited quantities of products in your shop, PLEASE DON’T USE THIS APP. Not only will you lose money and TIME, you’ll most likely get some angry customers as well. PLEASE learn from my experience!

Hodge Podge Entourage

App was recommended to me by an independent company I had hired to work on my site. I really have no idea why they recommended this app specifically, given the reviews, but here we are. I personally did not work on the installation or integration process, so take that into account when reading this review.
App did not install right to begin with, and did not function as intended at any point. I believe the devs tried to get it to work, with very limited success. I was told by the company I was working with that the devs had gotten it to work about 30% of the time, but I personally never saw it function.
Very unfortunate. The functionality seemed exactly like what I was looking for.

Tundrada

I used this app on two of my shop reopenings (very high demand one-of-a-kind items). The customer service was helpful at first and helped me to add the app and after the first reopening, lots of customers had issues with things being taken out of their carts before the countdown has finished. The customer service assured me that they have fixed it. The second shop reopening was a total disaster, the cart reserve option didn't work for any of my customers and they were frustrated as the products were snagged out of their carts right at the checkout, well before the countdown (2 minutes) had ended. I have emailed the support but they haven't gotten back to me, so I have deleted the app. I wouldn't trust it anymore.

Humana LT - Vintage Internetinė parduotuvė

Warning no way to install this app!!! Please after configuration check all buying processes with enabled reservation. I noticed too late, don't make my mistake

February 12, 2021

Hi there. As this is a complicated app, it requires some basic coding knowledge to make the installation. If you require assistance you may request it from us and we can make the installation for you. Thank you.

andAndrea PopUp

WARNING! Don't even touch this app with a 40 foot barge pole. I estimate we've lost revenue of around $100,000.00 in sales that is DIRECTLY related to what I believe is faulty functionality. During a peak period, around 60% of our customers were unable to checkout. Every time they tried, their cart was emptied and they were taken back to the beginning. Most customers gave up and left our store after several attempts. We couldn't contact the developer urgently (no response after several hours) so we deleted the app. As soon as it was deleted, all customer complaints stopped immediately. We're 100% confident this software was the cause of our loss. This may be the only REAL review you'll read on this page. I find it difficult to believe there are others who are satisfied. Don't do it. Based on my experience, I believe it could cost you big time.

September 17, 2020

Hi there. We are very sorry to hear for your lost. However, please be informed that the malfunction caused is due to the recent Shopify changes in handling guest cart items. Our app relies on the cart token in order to identify items to be reserved. I hope you can please reconsider your review and do not penalize us for this as we are working very diligently to solve the recent changes. Thank you.

ShliiKawaii

I am beyond happy to finally have this feature in my shop!!! After researching through pages and pages of Shopify help boards and seeing how Shopify staff do not understand how much this feature is needed for those of us who sell handmade/limited products, I had given up hope of ever finding a solution for my customers. My items have been selling out within minutes, and my customers were extremely frustrated to put something in their cart and then have it sold out by the time they went to checkout. CodersLab Reserve Cart enables my logged in customers to reserve items in the cart for 15 minutes. This is so helpful!! I've also tested it out numerous times and it works perfectly every time. One thing to note: If you are not good at coding (like me), the CodersLab crew will quickly help you install the app.

Hoya Store Australia

This app gives my customers the assurance that the items they place in their cart will be held for 15 minutes while they browse the store and complete their selection. Very happy with the way it works and the support offered by CodersLab was fantastic.

Kawan Food

I used this app to allow my customers to reserve orders. It works as what the app states. Installing requires some help from the developers as I'm not very familiar with codes but the team is very supportive and assisted me in the setup.