CodersLab Reserve Cart

CodersLab Reserve Cart

by Coders Lab

Allow your customers to reserve items before checkout

Hodge Podge Entourage

App was recommended to me by an independent company I had hired to work on my site. I really have no idea why they recommended this app specifically, given the reviews, but here we are. I personally did not work on the installation or integration process, so take that into account when reading this review.
App did not install right to begin with, and did not function as intended at any point. I believe the devs tried to get it to work, with very limited success. I was told by the company I was working with that the devs had gotten it to work about 30% of the time, but I personally never saw it function.
Very unfortunate. The functionality seemed exactly like what I was looking for.

Humana LT - Vintage Internetinė parduotuvė

Warning no way to install this app!!! Please after configuration check all buying processes with enabled reservation. I noticed too late, don't make my mistake

February 12, 2021

Hi there. As this is a complicated app, it requires some basic coding knowledge to make the installation. If you require assistance you may request it from us and we can make the installation for you. Thank you.

andAndrea PopUp

WARNING! Don't even touch this app with a 40 foot barge pole. I estimate we've lost revenue of around $100,000.00 in sales that is DIRECTLY related to what I believe is faulty functionality. During a peak period, around 60% of our customers were unable to checkout. Every time they tried, their cart was emptied and they were taken back to the beginning. Most customers gave up and left our store after several attempts. We couldn't contact the developer urgently (no response after several hours) so we deleted the app. As soon as it was deleted, all customer complaints stopped immediately. We're 100% confident this software was the cause of our loss. This may be the only REAL review you'll read on this page. I find it difficult to believe there are others who are satisfied. Don't do it. Based on my experience, I believe it could cost you big time.

September 17, 2020

Hi there. We are very sorry to hear for your lost. However, please be informed that the malfunction caused is due to the recent Shopify changes in handling guest cart items. Our app relies on the cart token in order to identify items to be reserved. I hope you can please reconsider your review and do not penalize us for this as we are working very diligently to solve the recent changes. Thank you.