CodersLab Reserve Cart

CodersLab Reserve Cart

by Coders Lab

Allow your customers to reserve items before checkout

ShliiKawaii

I am beyond happy to finally have this feature in my shop!!! After researching through pages and pages of Shopify help boards and seeing how Shopify staff do not understand how much this feature is needed for those of us who sell handmade/limited products, I had given up hope of ever finding a solution for my customers. My items have been selling out within minutes, and my customers were extremely frustrated to put something in their cart and then have it sold out by the time they went to checkout. CodersLab Reserve Cart enables my logged in customers to reserve items in the cart for 15 minutes. This is so helpful!! I've also tested it out numerous times and it works perfectly every time. One thing to note: If you are not good at coding (like me), the CodersLab crew will quickly help you install the app.

Hoya Store Australia

This app gives my customers the assurance that the items they place in their cart will be held for 15 minutes while they browse the store and complete their selection. Very happy with the way it works and the support offered by CodersLab was fantastic.

Kawan Food

I used this app to allow my customers to reserve orders. It works as what the app states. Installing requires some help from the developers as I'm not very familiar with codes but the team is very supportive and assisted me in the setup.