Your customers can reserve their purchases for a limited time period by just adding them into the shopping cart
Display Stock Availability
Creates urgency for customers to have their cart checked out before the reserved time expires.
Flexible options to alter the reservation quantity, duration and frequency that caters to your business needs
About CodersLab Reserve Cart
ABOUT CODERSLAB RESERVE CART
Need a strategy to increase your e-commerce store’s sales transaction? Get Reserve Cart app now! The app serves a reminder to your customers to check out their shopping cart within a limited period of time before the product is restored back to the inventory.
- Automated Reservation: Your customers can reserve products for a limited period of time before it is restored back to the inventory.
- Display Stock Availability: Creates urgency for customers to have their cart checked out before the reserved time expires.
- Members Privilege: Merchant gets to choose to allow only registered customers or guest to use the reservation feature.
- Reservation Status: Real-time reservation data at your fingertips! Track items and quantity reserved by your customers.
- Reservation Customisation: Sign up with our premium plan and customise the product reservation quantity, duration, and frequency based on your business needs.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
In App upgrade to Premium Plan
- Basic reservation settings
- Stock Availability
- Guest/Customer feature
- Notification settings
- Button settings
- Reservation status
- Basic plan features
- Advanced reservation settings
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
WARNING! Don't even touch this app with a 40 foot barge pole. I estimate we've lost revenue of around $100,000.00 in sales that is DIRECTLY related to what I believe is faulty functionality. During a peak period, around 60% of our customers were unable to checkout. Every time they tried, their cart was emptied and they were taken back to the beginning. Most customers gave up and left our store after several attempts. We couldn't contact the developer urgently (no response after several hours) so we deleted the app. As soon as it was deleted, all customer complaints stopped immediately. We're 100% confident this software was the cause of our loss. This may be the only REAL review you'll read on this page. I find it difficult to believe there are others who are satisfied. Don't do it. Based on my experience, I believe it could cost you big time.
Hi there. We are very sorry to hear for your lost. However, please be informed that the malfunction caused is due to the recent Shopify changes in handling guest cart items. Our app relies on the cart token in order to identify items to be reserved. I hope you can please reconsider your review and do not penalize us for this as we are working very diligently to solve the recent changes. Thank you.
I am beyond happy to finally have this feature in my shop!!! After researching through pages and pages of Shopify help boards and seeing how Shopify staff do not understand how much this feature is needed for those of us who sell handmade/limited products, I had given up hope of ever finding a solution for my customers. My items have been selling out within minutes, and my customers were extremely frustrated to put something in their cart and then have it sold out by the time they went to checkout. CodersLab Reserve Cart enables my logged in customers to reserve items in the cart for 15 minutes. This is so helpful!! I've also tested it out numerous times and it works perfectly every time. One thing to note: If you are not good at coding (like me), the CodersLab crew will quickly help you install the app.
Hoya Store Australia
This app gives my customers the assurance that the items they place in their cart will be held for 15 minutes while they browse the store and complete their selection. Very happy with the way it works and the support offered by CodersLab was fantastic.