Bestsellers reSort

Bestsellers reSort

by EGNITION

Sell more by automatically sorting your products

lopty-ma

Very Usefull ! helping me every day, saving me a lot of time.
I Honestly encourage you to try it, especially of you have a lot of products in your store

Glam & Fame | Breathable Naturals

We would recommend this app. Saved hours of time doing manual re-sort everyday. Had some initial issues which were quickly resolved by Alex. Support team is very helpful and fast.

Caspari

Impressive! Installed a few days ago but we've seen big improvements in conversion rate and time on page year over year. It takes A LOT of manual work out of my day and is great for large and very varied catalogs (we have close to 6000 active products). Shopify's native sorting options aren't nearly enough for a store of our size so I was stuck sorting manually for key categories. This removes the need. Very happy I found it!

Gamer's Dream

This app helped us to put out of stock products at the end of collection pages, so that we can advertise what's in stock. Set-up is easy. Customer support is very friendly, quick and to the point. We had a small problem and they informed us about the reason, which was due to another app and we could fix it.

Vitamins.lv

Works well, and does everything it's supposed to do. The initial setup was simple and straightforward.

Rhinestone Jewelry Corporation

The product can be useful. There are a few weaknesses though. The one which made us have to remove the product, was that it you become forced to use the manual sort as default. This is not desirable for many. We have a need fora sort option of Quantity in Stock which this product would solve. But we want the option available to the visitor and not for it to be the default option when they come to the page. The developer claims that it would require a complete overhaul of their coding which does not seem correct. It would require a simple few lines of code, a toggle switch and would make it more useful for many more customers.

Aquarium Co-Op

Took a minute to figure out exact sorting settings. However it works well and has fulfilled everything we needed it to do.

OpenHouse 繪本公館

This is a nice upgrade from the other app Out of Stock Police. It gives you more functionality to hide/unhide and sort products according to the needs of your store. Recommend for stores with wide assortments and deep inventory

bakker-stage

Works like a charm, and added some features on request pretty quick!
Response was quick too. Easy installation and configuration.

Sake Store

It is perfect to our store. We can delivery a better experience to my customers automatically and present the best products first.

Previous 1 3 4 5