Bestsellers reSort

Bestsellers reSort

by EGNITION

Sell more by automatically sorting your products

Karmasous

I was sent here by a Guru when I asked if there was a way to sort collections by inventory. Sadly this app doesn't do that - imo this seems like a pretty obvious thing to allow owners to sort by?

This app doesn't do that, but it does:
1. put your best sellers at the top
2. puts your newest items at the top
3. puts your out of stock items at the bottom

Shopify already does 1 & 2 (although this may be better at it) and as for 3: shopify lets you hide out of stock items.

All-in-all, this app doesn't do very much :/

December 31, 2019

Thank you for your review. In the past two years we have introduced a number of functions that significantly extended the options merchants have to merchandise their collections. It includes sorting by tags, inventory levels, discounts applied, ability to recognize products on backorder as in or out of stock, advanced management of the bestsellers logic.
You may want to check it again!

Fleo

Installed and set up in 5 minutes. Wish we had found this sooner as we are constantly introducing new styles and restocking best sellers - great product!

1shoes

Great app that saves me few hours a week to merchandise my collections plus drive increase in sales for collections with mixed products set - having bestsellers on top of such collections work best for me

Lingerie Ponto Com

app exelente, faz realmente oque propoe http://www.fabricasex.com

Brushwood Nursery Clematis Specialists

I had questions before trying this which were answered promptly and politely. The app installed cleanly with a click and I love it so far! It appears some fresh new features to customize for more stores' needs are right around the corner, too.

1 2 3 5 Next