Bestsellers reSort

Bestsellers reSort

by EGNITION

Sell more by automatically sorting your products

Very Bad Geek

I rarely find an app this useful, this quickly. I really needed to find a serious way to sort my dozens of collections (with almost 1000 products in store).
It's as close as I could have wanted in order to create a good balance between what's new, best selling and featured items, without having to put too much work into manually editing each collection.
One major feature to put in would be probably giving a value of importance to some criterias like "new", "featured", "sale" or for each x units sold ... something to think about.

ROCK CLUB, BABY

Great app. Easy to use. I use it to mix recently launched products with best sellers in some collections.

Crazy Punch

One of the necessary app for shopify store.
It takes care of your product sorting completely. You can customize the way it has to sort the products.

Bar & Cocoa

This app is great. We constantly run out of stock of products and it creates a bad shopping experience. With this app I'm able to push products down as they sell out, and keep experiences good, and shopping cart averages high.

Strathberry US

A very useful app that works well. It would be useful to have a way for this to work over multiple stores so that the work doesnt have to be repeated.

BariatricPal Store

This is a super useful app which has saved us tons of time. Great support too. I hope the promised upgrades will be released soon...

Teng Tools Za

Excellent App, does exactly what it says, is very simple to install and set up and the customer support is extraordinary!

Bonvagonstore

Great app with great capabilities.
Thanks

Survivor Man

Great little app. Does exactly what it says - easy to set up, fast and helpful support. I use it to manage out of stock products and display collections in a logical way. Great app!

Soul Sparkz

Very nifty app. I use it to move all my out of stock items to the end of the screen. And it works great for that. They just have a caching issue to rectify and then it will be perfect.