Bestsellers reSort

Bestsellers reSort

by EGNITION

Sell more by automatically sorting your products

Aquarium Co-Op

Took a minute to figure out exact sorting settings. However it works well and has fulfilled everything we needed it to do.

OpenHouse 繪本公館

This is a nice upgrade from the other app Out of Stock Police. It gives you more functionality to hide/unhide and sort products according to the needs of your store. Recommend for stores with wide assortments and deep inventory

bakker-stage

Works like a charm, and added some features on request pretty quick!
Response was quick too. Easy installation and configuration.

Sake Store

It is perfect to our store. We can delivery a better experience to my customers automatically and present the best products first.

Chamax Cards

Fantastic. Searched for MONTHS for an app to do this, and finally found Bestsellers Resort. Does exactly what I wanted it to do, sort my products from fewest to most available. Thanks!

Lorenjenna

This APP really helped me a lot! It's so convenient to just let it to manage the product order of all these collections! Thank you!

Wotoba

I really like this app! it can automatically sort by sales. I hope that the function is more powerful.

POPREA

I like the sort order of "Number of Sales - High to Low." I wish that it could sort the order by the number of "net" sales. For example, I'd like to count the number of sales if the "financial_status" is "paid" so that I could eliminate the order yet to be paid which might be cancelled. Update: They've finally added the function "Paid only" which I've been waiting for.

For My Dogs Store

I used this App to grow my sells and so far I am Amazed! I recommended this App for anybody who is trying to grow a Business.

Sex Shop Pantynova

A must for stores selling a wide range of products! The app is great and work as advertised! Suggestion: Would be nice if we could automatically sync/reorganize the collections more than one time a day :)

Previous 1 3 4