MoonMail Autoresponders

MoonMail Autoresponders

by microapps

Automated email marketing made easy

Happylandogerman

Doesnt work, support got access to my store a whole week and nothing happend. dissappointing.

Dales Raw Foods

All of the sudden the app stopped working even thous we had been paying $249/month on the business plan. on top of that I got no email or chat reply from the company on the issue. Horrible company, horrible service. Stay away, lot's of other better apps that do the same thing and much less expensive.

Jasonl4

Really really bad support. Do not trust their migration team. Lackadaisical, not interested in reading support tickets, take days to come back to you and don't do a proper job. The negative reviews seem right, the other don't seem legit.

Un Lieu De Lumiere

Warning. The clients do not receive the correct emails. I created an autoresponder for clients who didn't pay their orders after 7 days. Big problem : the wrong order number was sent to the wrong customer. I sent two emails and had a quick reply saying the tech team would check this. For the moment no news.Clearly there is a problem with this app which could make you lose clients. Two stars because it's theorically a great and useful app. Five stars when it will work.

Giftbox Boutique Nz

after a month the app stopped working, and my recipients were getting incomplete response to link clicks and I could not log into app it kept saying incomplete response...

Freewearusa

This is a time saver! It has helped my store, www.freewearusa.com with customer communication.

Chandelierdesign

very easy to set up. great features!

Coco Nells

5* Great for our store www.coconells.com, would highly recommend.

Ladys Hair

I will definitely try the good app

Aikades

Very nice app, I simply love it and helps me increase sales in no time.

Previous 1 3 4 5