MoonMail Autoresponders

MoonMail Autoresponders

by microapps

Automated email marketing made easy

Itens 4Pet

App Excelente, atende muito as expectativas e funcionando perfeitamente em nossa loja. Conseguimos recuperar nossos boletos

Kaufdahoam

This is very useful! We really were looking for an automatization reminding our customers to pay the order. This is the App for it. Great!

All the best,
kaufdahoam.at !

Ana Blanco MX

This is an absolute excellent app! we considered useful and easy to manage, you can handle it really quick.

Unicus Joyas

Being looking for an APP that handled pending payment reminders, and found it ! Waiting to see future upgrades a features.

Paraíso Das Promoção

Ola, Eu nao conhencia moonmail e acabei de instalar ele agora e estou achando o maximo vou aumentar minhas vendas em 100% obrigado e top d++

euprocuroisso.com.br

I am using moonmail autoresponder and I am really enjoying it is a great program, I recommend.
Estou usando o moonmail autoresponder e estou gostando muito é um excelente programa, eu recomendo

Freewearusa

This is a time saver! It has helped my store, www.freewearusa.com with customer communication.

Chandelierdesign

very easy to set up. great features!

Coco Nells

5* Great for our store www.coconells.com, would highly recommend.

Ladys Hair

I will definitely try the good app

Previous 1 3 4