Set and Forget
Automatic mailing, following up orders, etc. 3 clicks and done!
Extend the functionality of the templates with a bit of liquid magic, making it do exactly what you want, when you want it.
Tailored for individuals
You can create any type of template you'd like, tailor it in totally custom ways and have total control over your order flow.
About MoonMail Autoresponders
Wish you could fire off triggered emails without lifting a finger?
If so, you could use an auto responder. An auto responder is a system that sends event-based emails to your customers. Whether they’re being used to reclaim pending bank transfers, to distribute targeted cross-selling emails, or to boost customer retention auto responders can be the 24/7 sales force that you need to boost sales and revenue.
Within minutes, you can easily launch and manage the system from your dashboard. And as you work with MoonMail autoresponders, you can quickly change or adjust the parameters of any campaign, all for no additional cost.
No long-term obligations. 50 free emails per month available to all Shopify stores. Try it out today and discover what the ecommerce big boys already know: Auto Responders Work.
- Event-triggered outreach for Shopify stores
- 4 ready-for-service templates: How did we do?, Payment is pending, Want to order again?, Product Review Email
- Activate or deactivate any template at will
- Customize the content of your template (text, html, graphics, links and liquid tags allowed) with a full featured rich WYSIWYG html editor
- Send the template at preset time if order conditionals as payment status, shipping status and order amount are met
- Each template has its own set of control
- Check specific activity on every email (use Google Analytics to track MoonMail autoresponders performance)
Stop wasting your precious time and automate your whole order flow with a click of a button.
Free to install
Different pricing levels based on necessary email quota
Overall rating Based on 43 reviews
Most recent reviews
Doesnt work, support got access to my store a whole week and nothing happend. dissappointing.
Dales Raw Foods
All of the sudden the app stopped working even thous we had been paying $249/month on the business plan. on top of that I got no email or chat reply from the company on the issue. Horrible company, horrible service. Stay away, lot's of other better apps that do the same thing and much less expensive.
Really really bad support. Do not trust their migration team. Lackadaisical, not interested in reading support tickets, take days to come back to you and don't do a proper job. The negative reviews seem right, the other don't seem legit.