ReStock: Back in stock alerts

Send back in stock push and email notifications for restocks

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Michael Edwards

Very Impressive
Thank you so much for the very speedy communication and work I do 100% recommend this app. Kind Regards
Sean

March 3, 2021

Thank you Michael for taking the time to review us. It means a lot to us
😊

TENOHA E-SHOP

We are very happy about this app.
We are a concept store and is common for us to run out of certain products.
This app helped us a lot.
We can now provide a good service to our customers and also, we are saving a lot of time spent to reply to customers e-mails.
We reccomend it!

March 3, 2021

Dear TENOHA E-SHOP team,
We're so happy you've enjoyed using our app so far. We're here to help you save time and money. Wish you all the success in your business 📈

Puzzle in a bag

Thanks to the Back in Stock app we could capture the interested buyers while we were out of stock, as a result our second batch sold out in only a few weeks!

February 28, 2021

We are so happy you enjoyed our app so far. Thank you so much for your positive words.

La Machine Cycle Club

Good app! Did the job for us. Recommend these guys. For custom work they are also very good. Overall good!

February 28, 2021

Thanks for your 5-star review and wish the continued success for you and your team,

LE CHAT QUI FUME

One of the most useful plugins on Shopify. Easy to use and gives very, very good results. Really perfect and the team is very responsive when we ask a question or to improve the plugin.

February 28, 2021

We're so happy to see that you had a good experience! We're always striving to help you and your business succeed. If you have any questions or if we can help along the way, feel free to reach out to us.

LF Comprinhas

Great product and also fast and reliable support. We needed help and the support was quick and effective.

PahaQue Wilderness

Restock Alerts has been a lifesaver for us dealing with uncertainties in product and raw material supplies, especially during the pandemic. It has helped us recover sales that would otherwise have been lost by allowing us to maintain contact with customers, and by giving us the ability to notify them when items are back in stock. The app has performed well with no glitches on our Shopify store, was easy to add and very simple to use. Really glad we found this app!

February 28, 2021

Thanks and wish you continued success in your business :)

Our New Routine

I am really happy with the customer support this app provides. Fast working and very polite staff! I recently added this app, and so far the functions of are doing what they promised!

Carrs Silver

It does exactly what it should do... Moreover, where there additional features which I think would be useful, they add these quickly..

February 17, 2021

Dear Carrs Silver team,
Thanks for your feedback and letting us know what features are useful for you :)

Malloch's

I added Restock Alerts to let my customers know when items were replenished. It has paid off dividends as the fist time I notified of restocks, I made two immediate sales. I can also see what items customers are interested in which helps me in my purchasing and merchandising. Such a valuable asset now.

February 17, 2021