ReStock: Back in stock alerts

Back in stock notifications: Send push, Email, and SMS alerts

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Kypwell

Excellent service and app. I had a problem with app and Restock team helped me within a day. Thank you!

February 7, 2021

Dear Kypwell team,
Thanks for using our service. Happy you enjoyed it so far.

T.A DEFENSE

Simple and effective! And it is possible to translate from english to another language! Thanks for this app! very useful

February 1, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback! We’re really glad you enjoyed using our service

SIRUI Optical GmbH

I've booked the Starter Account. How can I deactivate your brand and how can I set my domain for email sending?

February 1, 2021

Dear SIRUI Optical GmbH team, our support team is always ready to answer any questions you may have. The two features you mentioned, will be activated for you after upgrading to Starter Plan. Hope you enjoy using Restock Alerts

Dotmar Fitness

This app works great at letting you clients know product is back in stock. We recently need to have some changes done to our email that went to our client and Mazar was quick to respond and fix our issue.
I would recommend this app for your site. It will increase your revenue as well as it gives the customer a link to purchase.

February 1, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about Restock Alerts. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Çanta ve Sen

Very nice and smooth application! Also, the design fits very well with my custom theme automatically. The staff is very friendly! Cheers!

February 1, 2021

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. It means a lot to us.

Dream a Little Dream

This is a really easy app to implement into a Shopify site. Customer Service is hands on and reaches out often. All suggestions have been welcomed. It gives my customers an easy voice when they reach a product that is out of stock.

January 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. It makes our day to see a review like this.

FragrantBodyOilz

Great app, great customer service, helps us make sure our customers are updated. They constantly update with new features

January 24, 2021

Thank you FragrantBodyOilz. We are always here to help if you need any help in the future.

MouseMods

App works very well! it didn't take long to implement and it works very well for items out of stock. We had some problems with our custom theme and the support team was really nice and helpful! they helped us making the Notify me button look more like our theme and change its size. Very satisfied so far!

January 24, 2021

Great to hear that MouseMods. Can't wait to see your revenue growth over time.

United Bike Co

Great app, generated revenue instantly, would recommend to anyone who has a store that has out of stock items consistently.

January 24, 2021

Happy to hear that and thank you for your feedback.

All Would Envy

This app is amazing, works magic and is very reasonably priced as compared to similar apps in the market. Customer service is super prompt as well! If you need any customization, just email the team and they will do it for you!

December 21, 2020

Dear All Would Envy Shop
Thanks for sharing a marvelous feedback. Helping you to provide your needs is our goal.