ReStock: Back in stock alerts

Back in stock notifications: Send push, Email, and SMS alerts

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

The Art Connect

Amazing support provided. Timely help provided by the team. The app is also very helpful and designed well.

Shop Brit Rose

I used this app to automate our restocking notifications for customers that want to buy items that are out of stock. I like how easy it was to set up. And best of all, Zahra, the customer rep that helped me resolve an issue that actually had to do with the Shopify theme I was using, so not directly related, went above and beyond to resolve the issue for me.

Hooked On You Australia

It's so user friendly and has very obvious conversions from it's functionality. I would like it more if the monthly price was less, but it is a brilliant app!

Kodanska

Simple and to the point. Does exactly what you would think it does. Super helpful support who responded within minutes.

Strauss + Ramm

Koorosh was extremely helpful and got everything done so quickly. Very kind and efficient as well! Thank you.

MIA Shoes

This app is great. Marya did a wonderful job at helping me with the company's website that I work for. She was super helpful with giving me options and different solutions and it was done in under 15 minutes. Amazing! Thank you.

Jess Was Here

Amazing customer service. They helped me straight away with a couple of issues I found using the free version of the app.

Decoupage Napkins.Com

I just installed the app. There was little to no setup required. I tested the notification and had a small issue with logo sizing. I upgraded to Pro version (had planned to do that anyway) and the chat-support representative was able to fix it. Now the emails look great. This is going to be fantastic and the fee for the App should be more than paid-for by increased revenue in the future.

Postcard Foods

I'm just trying the app out and requested feature upate, and by the time I woke up the next morning, the feature had been added. Like, literally the ticket was closed out and a new feature appeared. Very impressed

Thrifty Baby NZ

I just installed the app, but very happy with the product so far. Not to mention the excellent customer service! Thank you.