ReStock: Back in stock alerts

Notify customers via Email when items are Back in Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Cookie Cutter Store

Neat app that works well. I have some trouble integrating but the support team helped resolve the issue very quickly

Mardi editions

We would recommend this app! Works nicely and easy to use! They answered really fast and solved our problems.

November 1, 2021

We are so happy you enjoyed our app so far. Thank you so much for your positive words.

SportsBra

I had to update my theme and had problems reinstalling this app - was fixed quickly by a friendly customer service person

November 1, 2021

We're so happy to see that you had a good experience! We're always striving to help you and your business succeed. If you have any questions or if we can help along the way, feel free to reach out to us.

ICHU Jewellery

Easy to download app and such helpful staff. I requested assistance with customising and they did it for me perfectly! A+

Hi
We're so happy that you enjoyed using ReStock so far. We do check customization for every store to make sure that the "Notify me when available" button matches well with the store.

The Bee Charm

This is a great app and their customer service very responsive and helpfull also - thank you so much

November 1, 2021

Thanks for your 5-star review and wish the continued success for you and your team.

debesto

I had an issue with the look of the restock button even though it was working fine, and when I explained in email what the issue is about, customer service quickly fixed it! Great customer service!

November 1, 2021

We are so happy to help you.
Please let us know if there exists any other issues: hi@restock-alerts.com

WERONE

This app really helps to know customers who want the out of stock items, this way we can plan and reorder stocks more efficiently.

PS

Great app and outstanding customer service. Super quick response and fix on installation issue when changing themes.

October 14, 2021

We're glad that you're happy with our service :)

Mrs Tilly's

Brilliant app and excellent support if needed. High converting and an essential app for any store.

October 14, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We're happy that this service is adding to your revenue.
If you need anything else, please reach out hi@restock-alerts.com

DX Collectables

Really great app. Looks great on my store and customer support during setup were ultra-quick and friendly.

October 14, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind review. We're always here to help you :)