ReStock: Back in stock alerts

Notify customers via Email when items are Back in Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Motorized Bicycle Canada

The best out-of-stock notification system out there. Extremely slick setup and reporting. Tech support is also quick and friendly. One of my best apps.

June 14, 2021

Paul, Thank you for your kind words. Also thanks so much for sharing your experience with us and community.

The Lovers Lover

Super user friendly, right to the point and the support it's amazing! A lovely plugin! A must have to restocks :)

June 14, 2021

Bernardino, Thanks for your kind and great review! we're glad to be in your store's ecosystem too.

Italian Food Traders

Fanastic app which emails the customers back when items return to stock. Support is really prompt and quickly resolved my queries.

June 3, 2021

Thanks a ton for your kind words. We are always here to help :)

MIXTEA®

I reviewed several applications and I loved how this one adapts to the style of my store in addition to its functionalities. Customer service reacted quickly to fix a couple of small details ... congratulations!

May 27, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, we do check every store to make sure that the button fits well.

Please let us know if there's anything else.

AmericanHardBag.com

Works like a charm! I had an issue upon installation where the app was unable to inject the code into my theme causing the button to float on the side instead of sitting inline where the Add To Cart button should be. I emailed support and they fixed it within a few hours. Great customer support and the app has already had conversions! Thanks guys!

Shopinc

Very nice app, works as attended. The service from the developers are also next level good. Thank you so much

May 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're happy that you've enjoyed our service so far.

Latelier-metta

Génial ! Je recommande à 200%. L'application est intuitive et surtout le SAV est hyper réactif avec des solutions pertinentes et adaptées. Merci beaucoup pour votre aide !

May 9, 2021

Merci beaucoup pour votre avis :)

Atelier Kumo

Super application et support ultra disponible pour personnaliser et résoudre les problèmes rapidement ! Un grand merci ! Vous pouvez aller vers eux les yeux fermés ! Application simple d'utilisation.

May 9, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We’re glad to be a part of your store’s ecosystem, and support you in your growth.

GGalore Boutique

Great app. It should automatically set up and if not the support team is available and will fix the issue fast. The support team also help with customization. I felt very supported and love the way it looks on my store.

April 18, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions.

Best regards,

Parisa

Nicoletta Valentina

Love the app ! Great way to bring back customer to your store. The service is good and super quick. Something you don see quite often !

April 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous words. Really appreciate the kind words that you have for Restock Alerts and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app.