ReStock: Back in stock alerts

Notify customers via Email when items are Back in Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Nicoletta Valentina

Love the app ! Great way to bring back customer to your store. The service is good and super quick. Something you don see quite often !

April 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous words. Really appreciate the kind words that you have for Restock Alerts and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app.

Fenris Workshop

Simple and useful app. Very convenient to use. Support is amazing, answers very quickly, and helps you fix any issue that can happen in a timely manner. Would recommend it to everyone.

April 18, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us the feedback. Your words are our great motivation to keep us on our track and improve ourselves better every day.

Please let us know if you have any questions

Molecule

Great features, super easy to install and completely on brand. Very helpful/responsive customer service. Very happy so far!

April 18, 2021

We are so glad that you found Restock Alerts useful.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need our help.

ZEP.RO

I installed a lot of apps and all of them was very difficult to use and a very bad UX / UI platform. With this APP I managed to install and configure it very easily, but also the customer care is AMAZING! They responded to my requests in like few minutes and also fix it very very fast. Totally recommend these guys! Keep it up:) P.S.: This is my first review for an app on Shopify, because it's totally worth it!!!

Aussie Custom Stickers

Excellent app and made reaching my customers so much easier when something was back in stock, thank you

Upřímný triko

I have more sales since I installed this app! I definitely recommend it. It's worth the money. Customer support acts quickly and is very helpful. Thank you.

Mono Concept Store

Easy to install and nice that there is a free plan available for small businesses. Helpful and individualized support!

ZoneHobbies

Very good Apps for alert customer :)Very good service ,We recommend that and i give 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!

Colorful Black

A great app and a wonderful support. Always available to customize the look and feel of the app. So quick to do things. That's really pleasant to work with the. Really a good choice. Thanks to the team.
Keep on the good work!

March 20, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time writing this review.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us support@restock-alert.com

Bests,
Restock Alerts

Juniper & Blaze

Great customer service - will review once i have had the app for a while. mohammed was helpful in changing button colour quickly

March 14, 2021

Thanks for your review. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there's anything needed