ReStock: Back in stock alerts

Back in stock notifications: Send push, Email, and SMS alerts

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Grand Le Mar

We were looking for an app that easily integrates with my website's design, that is easy to use, and that captures lost sales. This app is amazing! 5/5

Librairie Tourne La Page

Great app, does what it says it does. I had a tiny problem with an alert but they helped me quickly and the problem was fixed within minutes. I recommend !

BY•DELUXE

It is a very useful app for stores that sell high-turnover products. Easy to configure, and a support team always ready to help you and solve any incident. 100% recommended.

LEMON LAINE

I used this app to add a 'notify me when back in stock' button. And while the app worked automatically (which was great), the styling was a bit off at first. But not to worry--the people at ReStock did custom styling (changing fonts, alignment, buttons, and more) fixed it for me within 30 minutes. So helpful.

Qrucifix

Support is prompt and actually the FIRST back in stock app that integrated smoothly. Pro plans must have more customisations but even in free plan there is just enough to get by. Lovely, thank you !

Hype Design London

Great app, and the paid for service is real value for money. Customer service was excellent when I needed help.

Byrani

I love this app. The setup was flawless and the UI is very easy to navigate. I have to mention that I had a small app glitch and Marya from the support team had it fixed within an hour of me reaching out. Definitely recommend this app.

After12 Wholesale

I am new to this app. I like reading reviews before taking chances on apps. And, this app had such great reviews. So, I took a chance. And, they have been great so far for my website. I would definitely recommend as all the other reviews. Easy to use too. And, great customer service.

LuxIllume

Beautifully integrated into our site and works like a charm - especially for our limited releases. Highly recommend for anyone.

BEGE

I love how I'm able to fully customize buttons to match my theme. I ran into some issues and their support team resolved it immediately.

June 14, 2021

Amy, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.