ReStock: Back in stock alerts

ReStock: Back in stock alerts

by Hengam

Back in stock + Notify Me + Restock Alerts. Email & Push

Kina & Tam

Great app! And super helpful customer service, Mohsen resolved our issues super quickly and went above and beyond with the service - thanks!

Chery Industrial

so far so good, and the customer service replies and solves issues quickly. It looks so matching with my website, and can be highly customized.

PenmanDirect

Just installed the app today and so far so good. I had a slight problem but Marya fixed it immediately so I'm really pleased with how it all works. Just awaiting my customers using the service now!

vStore

Great app integration. Looks great visually and the support has been fast and great. Needed some minor tweaks to the code which was solved in less than 5 minutes.

Pynk Mannequin

I just started using the app and had a slight issue at first, but it was resolved quickly with the assistance I received from customer service. So far I'm loving the app!

76 Projects

Does exactly what we need - our products are often out of stock for short periods so Stockly helps us retain the customer. Good for signing up for yet-to-be-released products too.
Really fast support

Grand Le Mar

We were looking for an app that easily integrates with my website's design, that is easy to use, and that captures lost sales. This app is amazing! 5/5

Librairie Tourne La Page

Great app, does what it says it does. I had a tiny problem with an alert but they helped me quickly and the problem was fixed within minutes. I recommend !

BY•DELUXE

It is a very useful app for stores that sell high-turnover products. Easy to configure, and a support team always ready to help you and solve any incident. 100% recommended.

LEMON LAINE

I used this app to add a 'notify me when back in stock' button. And while the app worked automatically (which was great), the styling was a bit off at first. But not to worry--the people at ReStock did custom styling (changing fonts, alignment, buttons, and more) fixed it for me within 30 minutes. So helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9