ReStock: Back in stock alerts

ReStock: Back in stock alerts

by Hengam

Back In Stock: Notify customers when restock via Email & Push

Mrs Tilly's

Brilliant app and excellent support if needed. High converting and an essential app for any store.

DX Collectables

Really great app. Looks great on my store and customer support during setup were ultra-quick and friendly.

Bentilia 100% Legume Pasta Canada

I had a great experience with customer support. The person was really helpful helpful. I recommend this app.

Kathryn Davey

After installing and uninstalling quite a few of the most popular back in stock apps ( due to frustrations around design/layout etc.), I found this app to have the best interface and backend layout/design. I just got my first orders from the app & I am delighted with it. The customer service is exceptional, the app does exactly what you need & I can't recommend it enough.

Modern K9

This app works well, and our customers seem to appreciate how easy it is to get notified. It has saved us time keeping track of updating customers as well.

PRO EYEWEAR

Easy to set up, simple to use. So far happy with this app. Customer service is great. Thanks for fast custom solution!

The Riedel Shop

Great app that was very easy to install and configure. Has certainly generated sales and is very helpful for flagging which items there is demand for, but have recently gone out of stock. Had a small issue when we installed another app that seemed to conflict, but Mohsen sorted it out within 5 minutes. Very happy indeed. Thank you.

We Drink Bubbles

Really love the app, it is very helpful as I have a lot of special release products that go quickly!

StylePurch

This app works great and the customer service is even better. Always prompt to resolve any issue! Super pleased!

Cooking Gift Set Co.

Works great, simple, and straightforward. Since installing that app we've made 154.19 USD through Restock Alerts! I'd recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10