Back In Stock: Restock Alerts

Email, SMS and push notifications for back in stock products

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

restock bfcm

Olive & York

Time spent using app 1 minute

Tried the app, didn't like it, deleted the app, but the pop up box is still on my store and there is no way to delete it! Totally awful.

October 18, 2022

Hi there,
This is Hamidreza, the product manager at Shopgram.

We are really sorry for your experience. The buttons and all the app files are removed as soon as you uninstall our app.
Keep in mind that our app uses app embed block to add the codes to websites which means all codes get removed from your site's theme automatically when you remove the app.
We hope to have you use our app again and create a more pleasant experience for you.
Also, you can always reach our support team or send us an email to "restockify@shopgram.app" to get additional info and help about our app.

All the best

Lucid Living Co.

I'd give zero stars if I could. I wasted most of my day with the "customer support" team. Some guy named "mohsen" it says he's from Amsterdam. Poor English. Barely any good free features so we went with the 7 day free trial to get the actual good features to test out. They didn't work. Only a couple of products had the "Notify Me When Available" button to show up on our website. They must've paid for all these 5 star reviews because this whole experience was draining. Don't waste your time like I did, and look elsewhere! Shopify needs to do evaluate these apps better, these seems to be a serious problem on Shopify.

OEShop

We installed this "free" app a few months ago, it doesn't have much features as other Restock notificaton app, but since it's claimed to be free unlimited use we started using it. But without any period notification, Shopgram changed the Free to have only 10 emails a month. I won't mind to pay $10 a month, but their cheapest paid plan is £39 a month where as many other other similar app only charging $5 or $10 a month which has a lot more richer features (for example Ordersify's Back in Stock app). The Greedy company Shopgram doing it this way to lure people in, and they know once people already using it for a few month and had some customer registered for restock notification, and it will be harder to migrate to other app. Some online shop will have to stay and over paying for what it worth. Unbelievably the Premium Plan costs $299 a month, $2870 a year which is ridiculous for a restock notificaiton app. I'd stay away from this company Shopgram at all cost, and software they make they would change the plan and start charging ridiculous amount of fee. Just think about it, if later you have thousands of customers using it, what are you going to do? They basically doing it as ransom but you have to overpay forever or lose all your customer registerations.

Giselle Queens Beauty

I’ve had this app installed for a few months now and everything seemed to be going Okay, until I went to upgrade to be able to show the notify me button on my collection pages, as a customer service rep said a few months ago that was a premium feature and it would be $7 to upgrade(this is what was advertised and the rep sent me a screenshot to reiterate the $7 price increase despite the app being advertised as free) so I decided to wait til my store was fully open, to my surprise I went to upgrade to the $7 premium plan, and saw the plan had completely changed! Unlimited notications went from free to now $299 a month also to add the notify me button to the collection pages is no longer $7 a month but now $99 a month. GREEDY developers! Ive never seen a price jump that high for an app ever. Also there was no warning or email update so you could imagine my surprise when my notifications went from Unlimited to now 10 max. Will look for another restock notifier app to use. Cannot recommend this app at all!