Back In Stock: Restock Alerts

Email, SMS and push notifications for back in stock products

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Water Garden Plants

You can find cheaper back-in-stock apps than this, but it has many features you don't get in others (such as manual re-stocking whenever required), and the support team are very responsive and helpful.

Somavedic US

Excellent app. Works well. At this moment deployed across all our stores. We may consider the paid version in the future.

AutoLine Pro

Great app does exactly as it says it will. The support team is very fast to help with any questions.

F5.PromoShop

They were very fast to respond to any questions we had about the app and had all the answers we needed

B&K Collectables

We were one of the first adopters of this app and we have not been happier with it. We get hundreds of people using it and requesting notifications of stuff that we get in and out of stock and this app keeps them notified and helps increase sales from returning (potential) customers.

Poison Pear

This app is easy to set up and use - it does it all automatically, which I greatly appreciate. It has increased my sales and customers love it! Almost all alerts that I have sent have resulted in a direct sale. Do I wish it was still free for all users, yes. Do I think it would be worth the upgrade cost, yes.

NiDIT

Location Chile

This is the only app that worked correctly with my theme (Debutify). I had a little problem, but the Support solved it in just 5 minutes remotely on Saturday morning. They even improved the position of the button for my case. Cool!. Totally recommended.

June 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. Dear Roberto, we're more than proud to have you with us, please let us know if we could help you with anything else.

Vinyl Destiny

Great app and fantastic customer service! Easy to install on website and saves customers messaging for me to let them know when an item is back in stock.

June 18, 2022

Dear Clare, thank you so much for sharing your kind feedback. We're glad to see that you're happy with the results. Please count on our help in the future too!

Basalaj Beauty

Location New Zealand

Amazing Customer Service!! Awesome App that immediately solved my issue :) Thank you so much, Highly recommend.

Zanmbeel One Dollar Store

Location Pakistan

Customer service is excellent. The app is also really helpful. Have some issues but hoping they will get resolved soon. Color customization of email template should be free.

May 23, 2022

Thank you so much for giving us your kind feedback. We will try our best to fully answer your needs; your request will be noted too!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12