Back In Stock: Restock Alerts

Email, SMS and push notifications for back in stock products

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

restock bfcm

Verena von Eschenbach

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Wir arbeiten für unsere Capsule Kollektionen mit Pre-Order, um tatsächlich nur die Artikel zu produzieren, die vom Kunden gewollt (bestellt) werden, dafür nutzen wir die Back in Stock App. Das Handling ist einfach, intuitiv und vor allem mit einem Top Support versehen, der schnell und umfassend hilft, wenn wir eine Frage haben, die wir nicht sofort selbst lösen können. Sehr empfehlenswert.

Pinnacle Dermatology

Time spent using app About 1 month

We just started using this app on the free plan. Within the first couple of weeks we received two orders, but also exceeded our quota of notifications for the month. The two orders paid for upgrading to the paid plan allowing for more notifications. I don't doubt that the app will pay for itself multifold while providing helpful service to our customers. And even better, their customer service has been super responsive and helpful.

Y&M Home Creations

Location Netherlands

NL: Goede app! Duidelijk! Ben er erg blij mee. (en als er even iets niet goed gaat kan je ze heel makkelijk bereiken en helpen ze je gelijk!) Eng: Good app! Clear! Am very happy with it. (and if something goes wrong, you can easily reach them and they will help you right away!)

musesofeden

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 24 hours

App works really good, integration is really easy and the team behind it is amazingly supportive! Recommend it 10 / 10

Cico Collection

This app has helped me be more specific in restocking my goods because i have a better understanding of what's needed. and if help is needed the customer service is quick to respond and make sure to help out satisfactorily. I highly recommend

Walt's Comic Shop

Location Germany

Generally a well functioning app. And if there are problems they are very responsive. We will keep using it for sure.

Love-Connection

Location Australia

I have asked for assistance twice now, and each time I am responded to quickly and efficiently. Thank you for helping my small business grow :)

DECORUM

Great app and the team are friendly and helpful. Our issue with our website was resolved quite quickly.

Ghostly Goods

Super easy to get working! Has been working absolutely fine although, I did come across an instance where the notifications weren't sent. Emailed customer support and they got back to me almost immediately :) Problem was resolved a lot faster than I expected and everyone I've spoken too from them have been super friendly :)

VEGANOLOGIE

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 hour

great feature to have in every store, this app no only allows you to regain your existing customers but also helps to get new, specially the customer support is quite responsive and helpfull.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14