Back in Stock Restock Alerts

Back in Stock Restock Alerts

by HulkApps.com

Out of Stock + Preorders + Klaviyo & Mailchimp + Email/SMS

hkmedicalstore.com

They were able to fix and make the app work as expected. The only issue was not compatible with a WhatsApp app, so I change it to another WhatsApp app and it worked fine. SMS messages not working in HK. Thanks for your Support.

May 27, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review and for sharing your feedback. We've flagged this as an improvement request to our Product Team. We can't say if/when this feature might be made available at the moment. If our product team decides to implement this, we'll get in touch!
Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Jiggy Puzzles

This app is great, especially for the price. Others serving this function are surprisingly expensive, but this one offers much more bang for your buck and is pretty quick to set up. Their support responds extremely quickly and is patient and happy to help, which is a huge game changer, especially in this world.

The app is easy enough to use, but the interface could be more user friendly. Navigating isn't very intuitive when setting up, but it's easy enough to figure out if you're fluent in Internet. I know this is a pretty new app from this team, so the finer details will be smoothed out in time. I look forward to future releases that add in more admin tools + clean up the UI/UX a bit.

We tried to use a different free app for our waitlists first, but couldn't get the button to appear without refreshing. I had the same issue with this one, but eventually figured out that it was because I had a setting in my theme enabling 'quick shop' which triggers a popup instead of the actual product page. Took me about a week to figure out, tried all sorts of coded solutions to no avail, only to find that setting buried so just wanted to mention in case anyone else is experiencing the same thing. Caused quite a headache.

Great work guys, thanks for being awesome!

April 2, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We definitely gain a lot of insight from the feedback merchants leave on our reviews page. So thank you for your inputs.

We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any other assistance! We are always standing by to help.

Have a beautiful day! Stay safe!