Back In Stock + Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock Email and SMS Alerts automatically

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Recover lost sales with automatic back in stock alerts

The Dizzy Knitter

I have been putting off installing a back in stock app since I've tried before and they never looked right and I just didn't have time to fiddle with troubleshooting. But this time I used Restock Alerts and when it didn't look right I just right away messaged for help on a weekend and someone helped me almost immediately! Fixed it and now I'm up and running in 5 minutes! Great customer service, thank you!!

les ptits mosüs

I tried several "back in stock" apps, none worked well with our platform. The customer service is A+. Respond very fast, and fixed our problem in like 5 minutes. The price is also very good

L'Atelier Forte

Amazing customer service and support! I had an issue getting the restock button to appear and Kartik got it done so quickly.

Sound Shoppe nyc

This is my second restock app. The first was unable to comprehend product variations and the customer support didn't understand my problem. From the start this web app was there to answer any and all questions I had. I sincerely recommend them. -Dave

Blanda Drops AS

Just installed the app - so does´nt have that much experience yet. Though the costumers service is awesome! And the app looks great! Looking forward testing it out in live mode! :)

Playspire LLC

Amazing customer service - super fast responses! Love the way it looks in the store. I previously used an app that was slow and stopped working so I'm excited to move to this amazing app.

Crown Elements

Super fast and easy installation & customizable support! I wanted the button to appear in a certain place in my theme and within seconds the tech support updated my theme for me and it fits perfectly with my site!

Ladybugfeet Jewelry Designs™

Kartik was extremely helpful and making sure i was set up the way i wanted. So far, great app and great customer service! Thank you again. Love the way this looks on my site.

Portobello Punk

Perfect for us. Does exactly what we were looking for. Was easy to set up and fast replies. Love It!!!

January 9, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words & review. I'm gald you found the app super easy to set-up & use. Can't wait to see those back in stock emails going out 🚀

Please feel free to reach out at anytime if you have any questions, concerns, or feature requests.

Best Regards,
Kartik

Green Ethnies

J'ai choisi cette application pour avertir mes clients. Très facile à implanter, à paramétrer et à utiliser. Kartik a un support client juste au top, il est à l'écoute et disponible et résoud les soucis techniques rapidement. Je conseille fortement !

January 9, 2022

Merci beaucoup pour votre avis ! Je suis heureux que vous ayez trouvé mon application de valeur pour votre magasin et j'ai hâte de voir votre magasin récupérer les ventes perdues comme par magie 🚀

N'hésitez pas à nous contacter à tout moment si vous avez des questions, des préoccupations ou des demandes de fonctionnalités !

Meilleures salutations,