Back In Stock + Restock Alerts

Send Back In Stock Email and SMS Alerts automatically

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Recover lost sales with automatic back in stock alerts

OEUVR

I've just started using the app and it operates perfectly on my website. The system is also very easy to integrate with everything and customer service is so quick to help resolve any issues or answer any questions.

Vaper Store

Okay. So, I tried out a few "Back in Stock Notification" apps before finally settling on Restock Rocket. Whilst the feature set with this app may not be as expansive as some of the more expensive alternatives. For me, this was exactly what I was looking for. I think the key to this app is its simplicity and effectiveness. It does what it does well and for a very sensible and reasonable subscription cost too. The SMS vs Email option is clearly a nice choice for customers. The design options are easily customisable and impressive and the way in which the button and pop-up integate with the UX is seamless. The reporting is straight forward and adequate showing which products people are interested in and which customers have registered for notifications. Theres a further report to see who has been sent notifications. In my first 5 days, Restock Rocket has registered 14 customers interested in receiving back in stock notifications. 7 notifications have been sent for items that came back in stock and this has generated one sale from those 7 notifications. Based on my current traffic, this is an impressive return in a very short time frame which I'm very happy with. I've had a couple of questions answered and a minor code fix applied for my own scenario. So I can report that support is great too. There's a 30 day trial so installing is risk free and will help you make a decision if like me, you are trying a few out. As more of my customers exploit the benefit of knowing when items they want are back in stock, I'm confident it will prove to be a great addition to my store and a great way to drive increased conversion and sales.

Boutique du Cheveu

I just uploaded this app and the customer service really helped me out through the whole process! :)

Santa Cruz Bicycles

This has been great for the short amount of time we've used it. Not only does it notify customers about an out of stock item coming back into stock, but it can gauge demand for customer interest. Intuitive design and easy set up. App support has been great too. Would recommend.

The Dizzy Knitter

I have been putting off installing a back in stock app since I've tried before and they never looked right and I just didn't have time to fiddle with troubleshooting. But this time I used Restock Alerts and when it didn't look right I just right away messaged for help on a weekend and someone helped me almost immediately! Fixed it and now I'm up and running in 5 minutes! Great customer service, thank you!!

les ptits mosüs

I tried several "back in stock" apps, none worked well with our platform. The customer service is A+. Respond very fast, and fixed our problem in like 5 minutes. The price is also very good

L'Atelier Forte

Amazing customer service and support! I had an issue getting the restock button to appear and Kartik got it done so quickly.

Sound Shoppe nyc

This is my second restock app. The first was unable to comprehend product variations and the customer support didn't understand my problem. From the start this web app was there to answer any and all questions I had. I sincerely recommend them. -Dave

Blanda Drops AS

Just installed the app - so does´nt have that much experience yet. Though the costumers service is awesome! And the app looks great! Looking forward testing it out in live mode! :)

Playspire LLC

Amazing customer service - super fast responses! Love the way it looks in the store. I previously used an app that was slow and stopped working so I'm excited to move to this amazing app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9