Restocked Alerts Back in Stock

Restocked Alerts Back in Stock

by Booster Apps

Back in stock alerts for restocked items

True North Arms Corp.

I used this app to help my customers know when to return to my store to buy stuff that came back in stock. it says I made 145,000 in sales thanks to the notifications which is great

Eaupaixvie

Very helpful and easy to use app!

Rowingblazers

We were having an urgent issue and the developers didn’t stop until it was fixed. They kept us updated and were eager to help. We are very appreciative for the support!

Dainty Delilah Spanish Childrens Wear

i am trying to sign up and it keeps telling me that there is an error.

Born Rite Streetwear

Easy install. happy to far. www.bornritestreetwear.com

Buddha Girl Boutique

I installed it about 10 days ago and am impressed by the amount of customers that have signed up to receive alerts. It gives a good indication of which products customers are really excited about buying. So far it has sent out 6 notifications of restocked product and out of the those 6, 5 customers came back and made the purchase (4 of them were first time customers). Easy to set up. I did not give it 5 stars because it claimed over $400 in revenue from the alerts which is incorrect...

Townhouse Boutique

Just installed! So far looks great!

Bags On Demand

I hope there is way to put the button on a diff place

Treasuredollscloset

Seems to be a great tool to see what my customers love

Colonel Mustard

I don't normally do reviews, but I have to say this app does an excellent job for us - our customers like the ability of being informed when a product comes back into stock and our sales have definitely increased by using it... set it up once and leave it to do its thing!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10