Restocked Alerts Back in Stock

Restocked Alerts Back in Stock

by Booster Apps

Back in stock alerts for restocked items

Mombasa Rose

Doesn't work at all anymore and no way to get your data out! Really terrible as it is still charging for a service that doesn't work!

MAXPEDITION

Restocked Alerts Back in Stock is not working. We keep receiving "Application Error". The CS is not helpful.

Urban Monkey - India's Premium Snapback Cap and Headgear brand

ZERO SUPPORT, DASHBOARD DOESNT WORK, THE FUNNIEST THING IS I TRIED TO UPGRADE THE PLAN AND THE UPGRADED PAGE NEVER LOADS, LOL. EPIC FAIL, UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE LIKE 1000'S OF RESTOCK ALERTS BACKED UP WHICH I DONT WANT TO LOOSE.

ACE VESTITI

Scammers. Forced us to upgrade to a larger plan even though I knew we hadn't reached limit (dashboard was broken at this point so couldn't tell..), now dashboards working and shows I've sent 30/100 per month limit. New plan has a 500 limit and STILL saying we've maxxed out and we need to buy another new plan so we just upgraded and still notifications not going out because it says we hit limit (even tho only sent 30)... not sure what kind of scam these guys are running. Used to be ok but seems to have changed recently. Stay away.

Violate The Dress Code

This was something we added this year and had great success with. As we have been growing our inventory can sell out extremely fast. This app certainly helps get the customers that missed out back to the store!

Ksisters

I have been using this app for years. It generally works well but has some issues so considering to change.

1) it does not support Shopify multiple locations. If you stock up inventories for offline locations, this send notifications to online customers. No change seen after I reported

2) Dashboard is broken. The reports say I send one notification every day but this is wrong. No changed seen after I reported

FLEO

We have used this app for a long time (2+ years) but over the past 6 months we have had serious performance issues. 1) The admin crashes and we can't even log in to view data or make changes. At one point this took a month for developers to fix. 2) Notification e-mails are not sent out in a timely manner. Sometimes customers receive the notification after item is sold out again. For companies at scale, I would recommend a different solution.

CHRISTOS

Great App. Helps with capturing sales when you restock your your products. Would recommend this for fashion brands.

Classic Football Jersey

enjoy this apps, fast and easy to use, make productivity more efficient with notification customer about new product

True North Arms Corp.

I used this app to help my customers know when to return to my store to buy stuff that came back in stock. it says I made 145,000 in sales thanks to the notifications which is great

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11