Unlisted

Unlisted

From $14.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Khunu 4

Good app. Easy to install and generates revenue.

Fairthreads Ie

Easy to use and customise. Would recommend this product

Leaf Clay

Great customer service and the app works perfectly. Steve is never more than an email away from helping resolve any issue with configuration. See it in action on www.leafandclay.co

Spiked Pearl

Seriously our favorite app. Wish we installed this sooner! Saved so many sales and our online orders have doubled! Also very helpful are the reports. We can see what customers are interested in, and we are able to restock it based on that. App installed within minutes. Had an issue with a link displaying. Received response from the support team almost immediately. They just logged in and resolved the issue. Love that! Especially since most app supports just send you instructions! Thank you! www.modandsoul.com

Indigo Nails

Exactly what I needed. I don't have to create pre-orders any longer since all I have to do is look at what customers have signed up for notifications of Out Of Stock items.

Ecigaretteempire

this is a cool simple feature to use, and it will help to generate more orders.

Noctex

Super helpful. Not only is it awesome that customers can subscribe to be notified immediately when something is restocked, but being able to see which sold-out styles my customers are subscribing to the most allows me to know which products I should definitely re-issue.

The Game Fire

This is a great app from Booster Apps. I'm sorting through all my apps today trying to find the ones I need to get rid of, and I'm happy to see that the Restocked Alerts app has paid for itself in the sales it has generated. I'll be a lifelong customer!

Xenotees

This app is amazing, especially when your inventory changes all the time. Highly recommended!

Oopsie 5

This is great and has really boosted our sales at oopsie.co.uk
Highly recommend getting this as its easy to configure and has a great impact on generating further sales from your site!