Restocked Alerts Back in Stock

Restocked Alerts Back in Stock

by Booster Apps

Back in stock alerts for restocked items

ACE VESTITI

Scammers. Forced us to upgrade to a larger plan even though I knew we hadn't reached limit (dashboard was broken at this point so couldn't tell..), now dashboards working and shows I've sent 30/100 per month limit. New plan has a 500 limit and STILL saying we've maxxed out and we need to buy another new plan so we just upgraded and still notifications not going out because it says we hit limit (even tho only sent 30)... not sure what kind of scam these guys are running. Used to be ok but seems to have changed recently. Stay away.

Dainty Delilah Spanish Childrens Wear

i am trying to sign up and it keeps telling me that there is an error.

Wardrobe Lane

Steer clear of this app! They have the WORST support. My widget has been causing issues on my site and I've messaged them a few times now and haven't heard back from them and it's now been about 5 DAYS!!!

Dbenoit

Terrible. Only works if your product pages do not have color options (swatches). I told there support, they said they would fix it, next thing I know my 'add to cart' button is missing. I am going to delete this app to see if it comes back...to make matters worse. Once the items were in stock again it did not send out the restock email!