Unlisted

Unlisted

From $14.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Urban Monkey - India's Premium Snapback Cap and Headgear brand

Location India
Time spent using app Over 3 years

ZERO SUPPORT, DASHBOARD DOESNT WORK, THE FUNNIEST THING IS I TRIED TO UPGRADE THE PLAN AND THE UPGRADED PAGE NEVER LOADS, LOL. EPIC FAIL, UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE LIKE 1000'S OF RESTOCK ALERTS BACKED UP WHICH I DONT WANT TO LOOSE.

Ksisters

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 years

I have been using this app for years. It generally works well but has some issues so considering to change.

1) it does not support Shopify multiple locations. If you stock up inventories for offline locations, this send notifications to online customers. No change seen after I reported

2) Dashboard is broken. The reports say I send one notification every day but this is wrong. No changed seen after I reported

FLEO

Time spent using app About 2 years

We have used this app for a long time (2+ years) but over the past 6 months we have had serious performance issues. 1) The admin crashes and we can't even log in to view data or make changes. At one point this took a month for developers to fix. 2) Notification e-mails are not sent out in a timely manner. Sometimes customers receive the notification after item is sold out again. For companies at scale, I would recommend a different solution.