Restocked Alerts Back in Stock

Restocked Alerts Back in Stock

by Booster Apps

Back in stock alerts for restocked items

Cw Pencils

This solution worked fine for us for a little while, but I found it to be limiting in a number of ways. There wasn't a way to easily remove customers who had subscribed to a notification, or a way to unarchive notifications if you accidentally archived them. I also noticed that the in-app filtering and reporting was often a bit off - the product reporting and customer reporting wouldn't match, or filtering by date or by product would show different customer results.

Terra20

Great app when functioning. The widget stopped appearing on my site and I haven't heard back from support in 4 days.

The Lash Shop

Not really sure this is working and can't seem to see how I can look to see who is requesting back in stock alert and if it is working properly so I can't give it any more stars right now.

Ember Earth Rainwear

So far had a few customers say the app isn't working for them. They had to email directly to tell me to notify them when back in stock.

Tribu Co Uk

Hello,

Just finished installing the App, I'm trying to edit the side and colour of the button but it won't respond at first. i also haven't received the notification email when tested

Soft Gold Co

Update 3:

Ahhh! They've added email notifications for the owner when someone subscribes to a sold out listing. This is perfect for me as I need to make the items that are sold out before I can restock them. Thanks for listening!

Updated review:

Would be much more useful if the app sent an email notification when someone subscribed to a sold out item. Who has time to monitor an app on the daily? Finding this app to be more expensive than it is useful.

---

I would have LOVED to have this installed when I first opened my shop (as I sold out of many pieces), alas, the original "floating button" design was so in-your-face and omnipresent (and covered too much mobile real estate) that I decided to uninstall it before launching.

Happily, a text only/link option was recently added to Restocked Alerts, and it is much more in line with what I want on my site. It seems to be working well, and I appreciate that it's a more minimal "email when available" link in my product descriptions. (I do however wish this only displayed when OOS variations were selected.)

I found customer service to be hit or miss, with many of my emails going unanswered until I followed up weeks later. Once you have them on the line, they're pretty good about helping you install. Customization seems very limited, and I am a bit put-ff by the typography in the pop-up that my clients see (and have yet to hear back about this...at least a week since I asked for help in customizing it to look like my theme).

I like that it will automatically send emails on a first-come-first-served basis, which saves me time when I restock jewelry designs. Overall, could be better, but the functionality is necessary for what I do so...I'm keeping it for now. We'll see if there's much ROI in terms of sales.

- Dianna | soft-gold.co