Restocked Alerts Back in Stock

Restocked Alerts Back in Stock

by Booster Apps

Back in stock alerts for restocked items

Born Rite Streetwear

Easy install. happy to far. www.bornritestreetwear.com

Buddha Girl Boutique

I installed it about 10 days ago and am impressed by the amount of customers that have signed up to receive alerts. It gives a good indication of which products customers are really excited about buying. So far it has sent out 6 notifications of restocked product and out of the those 6, 5 customers came back and made the purchase (4 of them were first time customers). Easy to set up. I did not give it 5 stars because it claimed over $400 in revenue from the alerts which is incorrect...

Bags On Demand

I hope there is way to put the button on a diff place

Shopa Baby

just installed... haven't use it yet

Buddhapants 2

Works great! love that it is automated. Wish for more customization. But over all its converting sales- which is great!

Loveny

Great app! Does what it should. But how do I delete customers from the database once they signed up? That should be possible!

Basscentre

Great App that automates replies very well. I would give you 5 stars if the system also sent an alert to us when someone filled out the form so that we could immediately respond. We deal with around 800 products and dozens of inquiries so a notification that didnt require us logging into the Dashboard would be brilliant. Cheers. G

Morganmaeco

I'd give 5 stars but I think $14.99/ month is pretty expensive...

Shopluckyduck

often have a reoccurring issue accessing reports and the various tabs. Otherwise interface is great. Love the customization options for emails and display.

Intimatest

Nice app. If it could work out of the notify buttom from the actual theme, would be 5 stars!

Previous 1