Unlisted

Unlisted

From $14.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Born Rite Streetwear

Easy install. happy to far. www.bornritestreetwear.com

Buddha Girl Boutique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I installed it about 10 days ago and am impressed by the amount of customers that have signed up to receive alerts. It gives a good indication of which products customers are really excited about buying. So far it has sent out 6 notifications of restocked product and out of the those 6, 5 customers came back and made the purchase (4 of them were first time customers). Easy to set up. I did not give it 5 stars because it claimed over $400 in revenue from the alerts which is incorrect...

Bags On Demand

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I hope there is way to put the button on a diff place

Shopa Baby

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 24 hours

just installed... haven't use it yet

Buddhapants 2

Time spent using app About 2 months

Works great! love that it is automated. Wish for more customization. But over all its converting sales- which is great!

Loveny

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 5 years

Great app! Does what it should. But how do I delete customers from the database once they signed up? That should be possible!

Basscentre

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 5 years

Great App that automates replies very well. I would give you 5 stars if the system also sent an alert to us when someone filled out the form so that we could immediately respond. We deal with around 800 products and dozens of inquiries so a notification that didnt require us logging into the Dashboard would be brilliant. Cheers. G

Morganmaeco

Time spent using app About 1 year

I'd give 5 stars but I think $14.99/ month is pretty expensive...

Shopluckyduck

often have a reoccurring issue accessing reports and the various tabs. Otherwise interface is great. Love the customization options for emails and display.

Intimatest

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Nice app. If it could work out of the notify buttom from the actual theme, would be 5 stars!

Previous 1