Restocked Alerts Back in Stock

Restocked Alerts Back in Stock

by Booster Apps

Back in stock alerts for restocked items

Violate The Dress Code

This was something we added this year and had great success with. As we have been growing our inventory can sell out extremely fast. This app certainly helps get the customers that missed out back to the store!

CHRISTOS

Great App. Helps with capturing sales when you restock your your products. Would recommend this for fashion brands.

Classic Football Jersey

enjoy this apps, fast and easy to use, make productivity more efficient with notification customer about new product

True North Arms Corp.

I used this app to help my customers know when to return to my store to buy stuff that came back in stock. it says I made 145,000 in sales thanks to the notifications which is great

Eaupaixvie

Very helpful and easy to use app!

Rowingblazers

We were having an urgent issue and the developers didn’t stop until it was fixed. They kept us updated and were eager to help. We are very appreciative for the support!

Townhouse Boutique

Just installed! So far looks great!

Treasuredollscloset

Seems to be a great tool to see what my customers love

Colonel Mustard

I don't normally do reviews, but I have to say this app does an excellent job for us - our customers like the ability of being informed when a product comes back into stock and our sales have definitely increased by using it... set it up once and leave it to do its thing!

Social Threads

Within the first day I got tons of alerts. So helpful to know what customers wanted to purchase!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8