Easy Shipping Restrictions

Simple custom shipping rules using postal/ZIP codes & patterns

$5.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

CIVILITEA

The Customer Service Is Amazing, they were quick to respond and customize the text to the needs of my site, it is a simple app and great for specific limiting action on a cart page. I used this app to make a consumer-friendly limiter for a specific local delivery area that was not possible with just a standard Shopify Narrative Theme.

Escape Camping Rental

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app does exactly what it says it does and is very simple to install and configure. The customer service is amazing and Ian is very responsive. He was also very accommodating with the text customisation I required for my store. Great app!

Scottage Cheeze

Time spent using app About 1 year

This apps delivers exactly what it promises, a really great function for a reasonable price. Ian was of great help when we contacted him with questions.

Farms From The Heart

This is definitely a great app I would recommend. I tried others and they didn't work, and were very expensive. This is simple, easy to use and the support is great and very quick.

frontrow

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Super good experience. Low costs and easy to implement. Also, very helpful customer support team (replies within hours and extremely keen on helping the customer).

bambolabebe

Location Spain

1-Simple and easy to set up.
2-Cheap: It is the cheapest app to restrict delivery to certain postal codes.
3-FANTASTIC SUPPORT: I couldn't install the app. I contacted Ian and in a few hours he gave me the solution.
4-WORKS. IT´S PERFECT

Glow Doctor

Location Ireland
Time spent using app 1 day

Does exactly what its says it does and Ian was very quick to provide the needed customisation. would recommend

MTC Kitchen Home NY

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this app and feel so easy to set up. Also, I sent some inquiries, and customer support responded to me so quickly with helpful solutions. I really recommend this app if you would like to limit the ship-to areas.

So.Crete

Fantastic app that does its job well. We were looking for a way to restrict shipping to specific U.S. zip codes rather than entire states, as is standard in the Shopify shipping settings. This app does the trick, requiring customers to enter their zip code before proceeding to the cart (valid codes that you set allow them to proceed to checkout, while a restricted code shows them a message that they are outside the shipping zone). Sure, other apps I came across did the same thing, but at 3x the monthly price and far less elegantly and integrated into the checkout process. This app is incredibly easy to implement and use. When I asked the developer about the possibility of making one little tweak to the wording, he was incredibly responsive and quick with a solution.
TLDR; Great app. Great price. Great developer.

Nimmersatt Catering

Location Germany

Very fast reply and helped to customize what i needed. Even provided additional informations for checking if everything works fine.