Easy Shipping Restrictions

Easy Shipping Restrictions

$5.99/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
NTF E-Comm, Inc.
4.3
October 2, 2020

1-Simple and easy to set up.
2-Cheap: It is the cheapest app to restrict delivery to certain postal codes.
3-FANTASTIC SUPPORT: I couldn't install the app. I contacted Ian and in a few hours he gave me the solution.
4-WORKS. IT´S PERFECT

bambolabebe
Spain
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 30, 2020

Does exactly what its says it does and Ian was very quick to provide the needed customisation. would recommend

Glow Doctor
Ireland
Time spent using app: 1 day
September 17, 2020

I use this app and feel so easy to set up. Also, I sent some inquiries, and customer support responded to me so quickly with helpful solutions. I really recommend this app if you would like to limit the ship-to areas.

MTC Kitchen Home NY
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 3, 2020

Fantastic app that does its job well. We were looking for a way to restrict shipping to specific U.S. zip codes rather than entire states, as is standard in the Shopify shipping settings. This app does the trick, requiring customers to enter their zip code before proceeding to the cart (valid codes that you set allow them to proceed to checkout, while a restricted code shows them a message that they are outside the shipping zone). Sure, other apps I came across did the same thing, but at 3x the monthly price and far less elegantly and integrated into the checkout process. This app is incredibly easy to implement and use. When I asked the developer about the possibility of making one little tweak to the wording, he was incredibly responsive and quick with a solution.
TLDR; Great app. Great price. Great developer.

So.Crete
Time spent using app: 7 days
August 22, 2020

Very fast reply and helped to customize what i needed. Even provided additional informations for checking if everything works fine.

Nimmersatt Catering