Easy Shipping Restrictions

Easy Shipping Restrictions

by Ian McFarlan

Simple custom shipping rules using postal/ZIP codes & patterns

Cosi Delivery

App is exactly what we were looking for. Value for money is excellent and, most important, support with Ian was great : fast, efficient - in a day, we had the customization needed for our business. Again, thank you Ian !

Sips Cold Brew

Top Tier App,

Was quick and helped me add this to my store. Is so much more affordable for a small start-up. Works great and no problems.

Thanks again

City Tree Delivery

This app is very easy to use and reasonably priced. Customer service is top notch.... I requested some minor tweaks and received responses to ticket submission almost immediate. Highly recommend! Thanks Ian

Gaia Madservice

Simple, effective and powerful. Also great service, reached out to the developer to make some language changes, and he fixed it within a day. Quality!

www.hellocupcake.co.uk

Really happy with this app and especially the level of support I've experienced so far. A reasonably priced option which does the job perfectly.

Flowers Just Because

This app is a must for our business as we only deliver to certain cities/regions within the province. Ian's prompt and friendly support is top-notch!

Luggage Collective

This app is simple but did exactly what I needed it to do. Took a little while to figure out the best way to input the postcodes, but we got there. I had an issue with the checkout button not working properly on our theme and Ian had it sorted in less than 24 hours despite being on the other side of the world, he was very helpful and responsive.

KJ's Fireworks

This app worked perfectly for what we needed to limit checkout to a select few zip codes. Very easy to set up. There was a random glitch with my theme and the support team jumped in and fixed it. I can't recommend this enought!

fixbox.co.uk

Excellent, minimal and clean app. 100% Recommended. Including rapid support from Ian the dev. UK user, works perfect with our post codes too. Thanks again

OverheadDoor

This is exactly what I was looking for! We now have an ecommerce store that only accepts orders in specific zip codes! Well worth the cost of the app!

Previous 1 3