Restxre SMS Text Marketing

Restxre SMS Text Marketing

by Restxre Inc.

SMS Cart Recovery & Upsells Powered By Real Humans

totpalace

Restxre SMS Text Marketing is an awesome app that every Shopify owner MUST have. I used LiveRecover before and honestly it was pretty shitty compared to Restxre. Restxre is much more affordable, way better features such as upsells, and they do not use the same exact copy and paste messages like LiveRecover does. Restxre has unique text messages tailored to each customer - I really love that about this app. I noticed much more conversions with Restxrte then I did with LiveRecover. Overall awesome app and I recommend it 100%.

Planet Sunny

We have been using this app for only a few days, and can already say that this is one of the most client focused applications we've ever used. The owner of the app reached out to us the same day that we made the installation, welcomed us & gave us a quick run down of the app & how to use it best. Function wise, it works exactly as intended - customers love talking to actual humans so the recovery rate is much higher than we anticipated!

MyKanzashi

Restxre SMS Text Marketing offers an amazingly smart way to follow up with the customers, who abandoned their cart for whatever reason. We found it effective in getting those customers back to checkout with a modest discount offer. The app has very powerful yet simple to navigate interface. Lots of adjustments to fine tune it to our business model. We actually upgraded to the paid version to be able to use all the features, but it is definitely worth it. And at the end of the day the main thing is that it works. We would gladly recommend Restxre to online sellers looking for efficient yet cost effective ways to take care of abandoned checkouts and turn them into purchases.

July 30, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! We'll keep in touch :)