Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Uranta Mindful Clothing

This app is super simple to use and very efficient. Totally recommend it! My only concern is that if you have printed barcodes in your items and you push the button of create new bar codes it will erase all the other barcodes you previously had. and there is no way to have them back unless you enter them manually.

O N A T A H

Why did you take away the auto print feature for labels? Now we have to go through 2 extra steps, it's not as easy and streamlined?! Would love to see the auto print feature return.

417 Boutique by Cate

The app works great! No complaints except the annoying add that pops up that wants you to leave a review. Hoping this will make it stop popping up.

Market Street Gallery

STOP ASKING FOR FEEDBACK. Needs improvement. Should be able to search for a product using a contains match, not a starts with match. This slows down the printing process.

sloomooinstitute

Hate it!!! PLEASE take away the extra step of PRINT LABEL SHEET. It's annoying to have to click more than we used to, and it's becoming time consuming especially for busy business like mine where we need to print barcodes every hours.

beWoolen

Whatever update was just enabled has made it impossible to print labels on my macbook/dymo printer. It cannot print a "sheet of labels that has been created" I am now stuck without the ability to print labels for new product in my store. SUPER FRUSTRATED

Prior to this - I would have rated this about a 3 star.

Bombo Clothing Co.

PLEASE take away the extra step of PRINT LABEL SHEET. It's annoying to have to click more than we used to, and it's becoming time consuming. Otherwise up until then it's been great. Thank you

Deadwood History, Inc.

I am not liking your change the "Print label sheet" is confusing and adds more steps to the process

Classie New York™

There's not enough supported label options. Personally, I need to print 2" X 1" labels, and I use a Rollo printer.

The option to create custom label sizes would be great.

Tulio

Really happy with this app. Quick and easy to use. We are barcoding our entire warehouse using it....that's over 12,000 labels. Haven't had any issues at all.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28