Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Realm and Reason

Amended review. Problems with printing seem to be fixed and the workflow makes a lot of sense now that I'm getting used to it.

Lincoln City Gifts

Very difficult to create templates as they have EXTREMELY LIMITED OPTIONS FOR LABELS. I was trying to make tags from Dymo 30333 .5x1 labels but they are not recognized by this system. Not a great system but better than nothing since this all Shopify thinks we need. :(

Shop C Marie Boutique

This app is not very helpful compared to the one that it replaced. Barcode Printer was much better based on assignment of barcodes. You can no longer export the whole list which is functionally not helpful either. I want to print my own using the Dymo printer software. It allows me to customize and I can easily import the CSV but now there is not even that function or if it is there, it's buried somewhere is the poorly designed GUI. Please replicate what was previously created or at least offer the same ability. If I could get a Zero Star I would!

The Revival

This new version gets zero stars from me. I have a case of the Dymo labels from the old app to use and there is no template for them on the new app. I tried to grab something close, but half of the label is cut off and the print is tiny. I also have to take MORE steps to create and print barcodes...which I definitely do not have time for. If you're going to create something new...maybe it should be better? More efficient than the last? I cannot tell you how much I HATE this new version!

Choose Happy Clothing

This app used to be great!!! After changes it doesn't work at all. Please revert back to last version ASAP!

Mint Boutique

SOOOOOOO BAD!!! The other app so much better, this one cuts off half the product title, DO NOT LIKE! Will be using a new company, have been loyal for ages with the old app but this one is terrible.

Curvy Sense

The last barcode app is 100x better. All my product titles fit into the small 1X2 label. Now everything gets cut off and it's not aligned. I had to buy the bigger labels so the titles can fit, but it does not align. FIX THIS ISSUE!!!!

Belle Boutique

Not sure why I have to buy brand new labels because now they are printing Lengthwise instead of the original way. Please don't make this a "have to".

Intrigue Ink

Terrible. Last one was so much more efficient. It takes more time, more screens, more steps... not as good.

Thread Waggle Quilting

Hate when you have an app that works great and it is replaced by one that takes a lot more steps to get my work done and it does not even print the labels correctly.

Cons...
-Way too may screens to just print labels
-Defaults to the number of units you have on hand so in my case I need 1 label and it wanted to print 1125 labels.
-Does not print centered on my Dymo labels (I actually can't use this app the way it is printing, it is just not the professional image I want for my company.)

Pros
-If you have not already invested in a label printer it will let you use your normal printer and label sheets
-Can customize the labels a little more
-If you never used the previous app, this one probably won't drive you nuts.