Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

JJs Designs

I use this app to create labels from within Shopify. I wish it displayed the most recent items first.

paintingsonline.com.au

Its a usefull app, but i would preffer if they could allow using multiple products to print labels. now you have to select individual products and print labels. I will update my ratings once its implemented. for now its an average usage .

July 31, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback on the Retail Barcode Labels app. It's definitely possible to use this app to print barcodes for multiple products at once! To do this, just follow these steps: http://bit.ly/2GC5bSM.

I'm also going to send you an email so that we can chat further in case you run into any troubles with printing multiple barcodes. Please keep an eye out for this email in your inbox, and feel free to reply directly to me there if you have any questions or concerns. - Rae, Shopify Support

MIA Boutique LLC

The old app (replaced by this piece of junk) was much better. Printing customized labels was so easy. Now, with the "new" app, my workflow to print labels takes at least 4-6 times longer. I can longer print my customized labels within this app. I have to export the products, manipulate the export and then print the labels from with Dymo app. I should not have to give up my specific label format to meet what this app can do. This app was a huge step backwards.

In the 4 months since my review was responded to, I see no changes in how this app works to improve usability. Disappointing as this app was useful before Shopify thought the updated app improved the process.

July 23, 2019

Thank you for reaching out with this feedback. I understand your frustration with the process for printing customized labels, and how much more time consuming this task is now. With this in mind, I would really like to pass your thoughts over to our developers so that they're aware of how this is impacting your business. We are always looking to improve our platform, so we really appreciate you taking the time to write this review. - Rae, Shopify Support

Red Stone Glen Fiber Arts Center

EVERYTIME I want to print a label for anything in my store that is NOT new, it goes to create a label instead. It's 3 more steps to get back to print the label. Very VERY annoying!!!! I hope that this can be fixed soon.

July 22, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share this review with us. If you have already created barcodes for your products, you should be able to print them by clicking here (https://screenshot.click/22-49-su2w4-3a02k.jpg).

I'd like to discuss the steps you're seeing to help make sure the app is working for you! I've reached out by email and look forward to speaking soon. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Jiangxinknife

There are a lot of tags to make no name, which makes me very annoyed. Please improve, thank you!!!!!

July 22, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback. I'd like to chat with you more about the improvements you could suggest here.

I've reached out to you via email so we can do just that! I hope to hear back from you soon. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

This Little Piggy

A lot of times it won't open up or let me print labels. Takes a while to create products. I do love the fact that it allows you to print multiple labels at once.

July 22, 2019

Thank you for reaching out and for leaving your feedback. I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the ability to print multiple labels at once which is hopefully speeding up the entire fulfilment process for you.

I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced issues loading the app and getting it working properly, however, so I will be sending you an email shortly so that we can discuss this in more detail and hopefully get this resolved for you. Thanks again and I look forward to speaking with you about this moving forward. -Victor, Shopify Support

emporium nerja

In theory this app is great however the barcodes it produces are not accepted by google shopping. I am in the process of having to re-barcode everything!.

July 11, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback! Google Shopping will require a GTIN as the barcode for products, unless you choose to set up your products as "custom products". This may be why you were seeing an issue there.

We’re always working to improve the way our apps work, so I’ve followed up with you via email to log your feedback for our platform team. I'd also like to chat and see how I can help to streamline this process for you! I look forward to hearing back. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Shoeq

So far this has proved to be totally useless for me. I've wasted so much time with this. First I installed it and it just doesn't work properly, I cannot get any fields to print other than name and barcode, none of the other options I selected will print. I reached out twice on email for assistance but got no response. So I unistalled it hoping I could reinstall it and now it just wont install, keeps just giving me an error page. hours and hours of time wasted.

July 4, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback! Our team are not able to respond to emails immediately, but we will always follow up! I’ve sent you email myself so that I can look into the trouble you've been having with the app and installation. I look forward to hearing from you! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Onze Moda

This app helped my starting shop 100%, easy to use and set up with any thermal printer. I would definitely recommend it.

Larissa Loden

Great, not perfect, but it's been working well for us. A little buggy sometimes if you are printing big batches. We really like being able to quickly assign barcodes to products. Wish it was tied into inventory transfers so we could just print barcodes when we are checking in new products.