Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Grace & Grits

The app works well but I wish there was a feature to add additional size barcodes. I have a small label that I need to use on some products and this app will not allow me to do that.

September 23, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback! In addition to the listed supported label types, we have some extra options at the bottom under "Other Labels". This page from our help docs has some more details! (http://bit.ly/2l0ypDA)

Does the smaller label you're using fit one of these sizes? I will follow up with you via email shortly, in case you needed any further assistance on this. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Wild Isles Swim

I have using this for about 3 months. It gets the job done! I like the customization of what you want on the label, that is very helpful. I do wish it was more accessible directly from the product inventory pages, vs. having to enter the app itself to print labels - but I might just not know the work around. My printer default settings don't seem to line up with the templates 1:1 but that's probably more of my Dymo printer problems than this app.

Todo Divino

It doesn't match the print formats, I don't know why, I have to convert the PDFs to Words and edit the margins, but it would be a waste of time. I should fix that.

This is using the 3 x30 labels in letter size

September 11, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback! When you're printing you may be able to correct the settings for the print out by using your system's printing options. This screenshot shows how to access those (https://screenshot.click/11-14-pvyfk-mbpua.jpg).

I’ve followed up with you via email as well in case you needed any further assistance on this. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Chase Value Centre

Please guide Me how can i make a customize Barcode i have a ZEBRA Barcode Printer 1.50" x 3" i Cant able to make Custom Dimension

September 10, 2019

Thank you for reaching out with this question. Retail Barcode Labels currently only supports Avery and Dymo label types. However, we're always looking for ways to improve our apps, so I'm going to share this suggestion with our teams. I'm also going to follow up with you via email so that we can discuss your request further. Looking forward to speaking with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

shagunse.com

I tried multiple times but could not able to see price in the label preview. not sure how to inlcude the price in the label.

September 2, 2019

Thank you for reaching out and for taking the time to leave your review. There should be an option to add the price of products to the labels you print, so I'd be interested in taking a closer look at this for you to see why you are not able to add the price or see it in the preview.

I will be sending you an email shortly to touch base with you and I hope we can discuss this further. Please keep an eye out for my email and I look forward to hearing back from you. -Victor, Shopify Support

MarcheMallow

It would be nice if we could select all products in stock ( after filtering) at once and print as much sticker/barcode per unit as there are items in stock.

Merchant + Olive

App won’t even open. Tried deleting and re-downloading. Nothing. When app tries to launch, I get an error message alluding to the fact that the app doesn’t even exist. What a waste of time.

September 2, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and I'm sorry to hear that you've had this issue. This should not be happening and I'd like to find out more to see if I can help with this problem. I will be sending you an email shortly so please look out for that and get back to me if you're still interested in using this app. I look forward to hearing back from you. -Victor, Shopify Support

Greek Divine and More

I have been using this app to create barcodes and most of the time it has worked well. I wish that you could manipulate the order of the labels as I do not fill a full sheet of labels and I waste labels. Unfortunately, it has created one barcode code assigned to multiple products. We cannot use these certain barcodes as it does not work well with our system. :(

August 20, 2019

Thank you for reaching out and for providing your review. We're always looking to improve the platform and apps that we offer, so we appreciate feedback from our merchants on how we can do that. I will be submitting your feedback re: the order of the labels to our development team.

In regard to one barcode being assigned to multiple products, this should not be happening. I will be sending you an email shortly so that we can troubleshoot this problem and hopefully find a resolution. Please keep an eye out for my email and I look forward to hearing back from you. -Victor, Shopify Support

Revolucion Lifestyles

Thank you so much for providing this easy to use solution! We are new users of Shopify and appreciate the user friendliness of Retail Barcode Labels!

lydeen

I use this app to help me label my jewelry pieces. It's easy to use and it saves me a ton of time. I really like that I can have more than 5 characters as compared to the last app I used. Fast printing. Great app!