Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Larissa Loden

Great, not perfect, but it's been working well for us. A little buggy sometimes if you are printing big batches. We really like being able to quickly assign barcodes to products. Wish it was tied into inventory transfers so we could just print barcodes when we are checking in new products.

RC Addict Parts

I'm giving 3 stars because it is useful to gabe labels on our products, but the process is tedious. I can't seen too just print labels for all new arrivals as they come in. I have to like search out the products and add them. Plus it seems like there are more screens to click through then needed. If you could get three work flow worked out, then I'd rate higher.

June 29, 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team works hard to improve app functionality and we appreciate this kind of information. We’d like to chat about this further with you, so I’ve reached out via email. I look forward to hearing back from you soon! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Mint

i use this app to print barcodes. it takes way too long to get the job done. too many windows to click through. i wish there was a way to just click create barcodes and print from the one screen.

June 17, 2019

Hi there, thank you for providing us with feedback on Retail Barcode Labels! Finding an efficient workflow is super important and I might have some tips you can use! I have sent along an email with my tips and to collect and additional feedback you have on the app! - JP, Shopify Support

Solar Flare Glasswork & Design

If I could rate this a zero I would. This app has cost me so much time and money. It is extremely ineffective. I have tried it on Google Chrome, Safari. I have wasted at least a roll of labels trying to get it to print. Twice I have reached out for assistance to no avail.

June 11, 2019

Thanks for sharing this feedback about the Retail Barcode Labels app! I'm very sorry to hear you've a roadblock with the app, and I'd like to look into this issue further with you. I’ve reached out to you via email so we can troubleshoot this, and I hope to hear from you soon! - Lauren, Shopify Support

Cotton + Rye

This is much better and faster than what we had to us before! It would be helpful if there was a way to choose "recently added products" when going to print, searching fro every new product created takes a lot of time.

Deadweight Clothing

Love this app, so easy to set up and use with the Dymo Label Writer 450. Templates are easy to set up without any code and make great, professional looking labels

The Barbell Cartel

APP was great before the recent update,

new version is a nightmare, i can't fit all the info on my labels and it is much more confusing to use

June 10, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback with the Retail Barcode Labels app! To fit all the variant information on your label, it's important to create the template correctly. We have a guide that outlines how to create the label template properly here: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-in-person/hardware/barcode-printer/retail-barcode-labels#create-a-barcode-label-template

We’re always looking to improve the functionality of our apps and your feedback is greatly appreciated. I’ve followed up with you via email to log your feedback for our development team and to see if there is anything I can help specifically with your store and the app. Looking forward to connecting soon!

Inspired Designs Boutique

Barcodes print nicely, but it's a process to be able to print them. I enter all new arrivals and then go back to print the barcodes, but this app, doesn't have a place that shows anything new entered, so you have to go one by one and look them up to print.

June 10, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the Retail Barcode Labels app! Our development team is always looking for ways to improve the functionality of our apps. This feature is not currently available in this app but I will be letting our team know. I have followed-up with you via email to see if there is anything else I can assist with. Looking forward to connecting with you soon!

HobbyHeroes.com

I changed my review. I use a MAC and Safari did not work with the app. Opened it up in Chrome and it worked just fine.
good app

June 10, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the Retail Barcode Labels app! We're always working to make sure our apps function properly for our merchants, so I’ve followed up with you via email so we can take a closer look at the issue you are having. Looking forward to connecting soon!

Lola Chiq Boutique

VERY INCONSISTENT. HAVING TO CONSTANTLY ADJUST SETTINGS AND LABEL SIZES, PROCESS IS WAY MORE COMPLICATED THAN BEFORE.

June 7, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! We're always working to make sure our apps function properly for our merchants, so I’ve followed up with you via email so we can take a closer look. - Lauren, Shopify Support