Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Gloriasandals

I used this app wish to print the barcode on an A4 Avery label ,
it does not print correctly and does not align with paper . I sellected the correct paper and check it 100 times,
I normally use amazon to do the same job and it works perfect

Cameo Boutique

Horrible! Very limited options for small labels. Doesn't work and you can't get through to tech support so that should tell you something right there! Please fix!

IVKO STORE by Katrin Leblond

This app needs support seriously!!!!!
So many dymo labels aren't available is insane! really disappointed.

Emily Hsu Designs

Other reviewers are right. This app was a complete waste of time...after 3 lengthy phone calls with support still couldn't get it to work. Text gets cut off on labels. Support suggested I download 2 other browsers to try (didn't help )and then suggested trying to export the info via csv file directly to dymo softeware (those steps also didn't work and also seems way too complicated). Usually I am a fan of shopify but this app is a complete and utter fail. I purchased another app for $9.99 a month and it worked perfectly in the first 5 minutes and offers a lot of great user friendly options and customization. Do NOT waste your energy on this. It is time I should've spent on developing my business. Would gladly spend money than get something for free that doesn't work.

HandCraft House

I realize this app was created to improve on the last app "Barcode Printer", which did have its problems, however, THIS APP IS AWFUL for printing many barcodes for different items. It's like 5 more steps to print each barcode and it doesn't even support the 1"x1" barcode that SHOPIFY SELLS ON ITS WEBSITE. You have to choose something close in size and the barcode looks bad. THIS IS NOT A GOOD ENOUGH SOLUTION. This is worse in many ways. At least with the former app, when it was set up and working properly, it worked fantastically. This app is junk. shame on the developers for pushing this crap out. Takes forever to get something simple done.

Lincoln City Gifts

Very difficult to create templates as they have EXTREMELY LIMITED OPTIONS FOR LABELS. I was trying to make tags from Dymo 30333 .5x1 labels but they are not recognized by this system. Not a great system but better than nothing since this all Shopify thinks we need. :(

Shop C Marie Boutique

This app is not very helpful compared to the one that it replaced. Barcode Printer was much better based on assignment of barcodes. You can no longer export the whole list which is functionally not helpful either. I want to print my own using the Dymo printer software. It allows me to customize and I can easily import the CSV but now there is not even that function or if it is there, it's buried somewhere is the poorly designed GUI. Please replicate what was previously created or at least offer the same ability. If I could get a Zero Star I would!

The Revival

This new version gets zero stars from me. I have a case of the Dymo labels from the old app to use and there is no template for them on the new app. I tried to grab something close, but half of the label is cut off and the print is tiny. I also have to take MORE steps to create and print barcodes...which I definitely do not have time for. If you're going to create something new...maybe it should be better? More efficient than the last? I cannot tell you how much I HATE this new version!

Choose Happy Clothing

This app used to be great!!! After changes it doesn't work at all. Please revert back to last version ASAP!

Mint Boutique

SOOOOOOO BAD!!! The other app so much better, this one cuts off half the product title, DO NOT LIKE! Will be using a new company, have been loyal for ages with the old app but this one is terrible.