Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Higgins & Lyla

Massive issue with this app and google shopping feed - have spent hours rectifying the issues this has caused and has un-synced all my products with the google shopping feed! PLEASE FIX!!!!

Pretty B. Clothing

Seriously? WTF is going on? I thought the last app was bad...this one is worse. Way more steps to print a simple label. When it does print, Its too small to read, and I have to go back to each individual product to print. At least with the old one, it would show all of the new products together. What are you suppose to do after Feb 20th?

Essex Steam Train & Riverboat

NOT user friendly. bar code lines print too close together, barcode scanner won't read labels. And way too many steps to print labels.

Wohnreich

Don't use this app if you are using shopify's google shopping app to, since it will overwrite all your EAN/GTIN fields with it's barcode resulting in failed syncronisation for your shopping feed. I lost over 250 correct maintained data until I noticed that it kills my Shipping Feed .... zero stars

Gloriasandals

I used this app wish to print the barcode on an A4 Avery label ,
it does not print correctly and does not align with paper . I sellected the correct paper and check it 100 times,
I normally use amazon to do the same job and it works perfect

Cameo Boutique

Horrible! Very limited options for small labels. Doesn't work and you can't get through to tech support so that should tell you something right there! Please fix!

IVKO STORE by Katrin Leblond

This app needs support seriously!!!!!
So many dymo labels aren't available is insane! really disappointed.

Emily Hsu Designs

Other reviewers are right. This app was a complete waste of time...after 3 lengthy phone calls with support still couldn't get it to work. Text gets cut off on labels. Support suggested I download 2 other browsers to try (didn't help )and then suggested trying to export the info via csv file directly to dymo softeware (those steps also didn't work and also seems way too complicated). Usually I am a fan of shopify but this app is a complete and utter fail. I purchased another app for $9.99 a month and it worked perfectly in the first 5 minutes and offers a lot of great user friendly options and customization. Do NOT waste your energy on this. It is time I should've spent on developing my business. Would gladly spend money than get something for free that doesn't work.

HandCraft House

I realize this app was created to improve on the last app "Barcode Printer", which did have its problems, however, THIS APP IS AWFUL for printing many barcodes for different items. It's like 5 more steps to print each barcode and it doesn't even support the 1"x1" barcode that SHOPIFY SELLS ON ITS WEBSITE. You have to choose something close in size and the barcode looks bad. THIS IS NOT A GOOD ENOUGH SOLUTION. This is worse in many ways. At least with the former app, when it was set up and working properly, it worked fantastically. This app is junk. shame on the developers for pushing this crap out. Takes forever to get something simple done.

Lincoln City Gifts

Very difficult to create templates as they have EXTREMELY LIMITED OPTIONS FOR LABELS. I was trying to make tags from Dymo 30333 .5x1 labels but they are not recognized by this system. Not a great system but better than nothing since this all Shopify thinks we need. :(