Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Greek Divine and More

I have been using this app to create barcodes and most of the time it has worked well. I wish that you could manipulate the order of the labels as I do not fill a full sheet of labels and I waste labels. Unfortunately, it has created one barcode code assigned to multiple products. We cannot use these certain barcodes as it does not work well with our system. :(

August 20, 2019

Thank you for reaching out and for providing your review. We're always looking to improve the platform and apps that we offer, so we appreciate feedback from our merchants on how we can do that. I will be submitting your feedback re: the order of the labels to our development team.

In regard to one barcode being assigned to multiple products, this should not be happening. I will be sending you an email shortly so that we can troubleshoot this problem and hopefully find a resolution. Please keep an eye out for my email and I look forward to hearing back from you. -Victor, Shopify Support

Revolucion Lifestyles

Thank you so much for providing this easy to use solution! We are new users of Shopify and appreciate the user friendliness of Retail Barcode Labels!

lydeen

I use this app to help me label my jewelry pieces. It's easy to use and it saves me a ton of time. I really like that I can have more than 5 characters as compared to the last app I used. Fast printing. Great app!

Twist Boutique

It would be nice to let you move around the Avery labels because you never fill an exact full page! It's nice to print barcodes so it makes the process faster however it's hard to line them up exactly with the stickers.

August 19, 2019

Hi, there. Thank you for sharing this review on the Retail Barcode Labels app. I can certainly understand how helpful it would be to be able to move the Avery labels, so I'm going to pass along your thoughts to our teams here so that they're aware of the frustration that this is causing. Our teams use this type of feedback to continue to build and improve our integrations, so we really appreciate you taking the time to share this information with us. I will send you an email shortly to log this on our end. Please feel free to reply directly to my email if you have any other questions or concerns. Thanks! - Rae, Shopify Support

Feather Baby

Horrible! Needs an option on WHICH price to include on the barcode. If you move an item to your sale rack, it would be helpful to select if you want the barcode to include the price or the compared at price.

August 15, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us!

The compare at price is designed to be a display only option for customers to see any discounts on products. Barcodes will print displaying the amount that they will charge for. That's why it isn't an option for printing at this time.

That being said we’re always working to improve the options in our apps. I’ve followed up with you via email so that I can share your feedback with our development team. -Lizzy, Shopify Support

Ascende Fitness

I really like this app. I am giving it 5 stars, but there is one feature that I would like to see, and that is the ability to select where to print a label on a page if you are using a Avery labels in a printer. currently I have to print the entire page for 1 barcode label, so when I feed the sheet back through the printer to print more labels in starts printing from the same location where I already printed before. I actually saw this feature on a job in a program called WASP.

Willow Marie & Co.

The app generated the exact same barcode for all products entered on the same day.... so every time we scan at checkout, we have to look through a list of products with the same barcode to find the product we are actually trying to scan and ring up while customer waits.

August 5, 2019

Thank you for getting in touch and for leaving your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you had this problem when using the Retail Barcode Labels app, and it certainly shouldn't be issuing the same barcode for each product in your store.

I will be sending you an email shortly so I can take a closer look at this issue and see what we can do to troubleshoot this and hopefully get things resolved. Please keep an eye out for my email and I look forward to hearing back from you. -Victor, Shopify Support

TheAnimeCode

It does the job and works most of the time. Few times their system seem to be down but always working again if I come back in an hour. I would like more options for looks, but for a free app it does everything I need it to do 98% of the time. For the price I can't help but rate it highly for that.

Purrl Kitten

The app only allows for set sized labels. I wish it supported more Dymo label sizes or allowed you to set custom sizes

August 2, 2019

Thank you for reaching out with this feedback. I understand how it would be helpful to have more Dymo label size options, or a custom size option on Retail Barcode Labels, so I'd really like to share this feedback with our developers. We’re always working to improve the way our apps work, so we really appreciate you sharing this suggestion with us. I'm also going to follow up with you via email to log your feedback. Feel free to reply to my email for further assistance! - Rae, Shopify Support

JJs Designs

I use this app to create labels from within Shopify. I wish it displayed the most recent items first.