Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

Mint

i use this app to print barcodes. it takes way too long to get the job done. too many windows to click through. i wish there was a way to just click create barcodes and print from the one screen.

June 17, 2019

Hi there, thank you for providing us with feedback on Retail Barcode Labels! Finding an efficient workflow is super important and I might have some tips you can use! I have sent along an email with my tips and to collect and additional feedback you have on the app! - JP, Shopify Support

Solar Flare Glasswork & Design

If I could rate this a zero I would. This app has cost me so much time and money. It is extremely ineffective. I have tried it on Google Chrome, Safari. I have wasted at least a roll of labels trying to get it to print. Twice I have reached out for assistance to no avail.

June 11, 2019

Thanks for sharing this feedback about the Retail Barcode Labels app! I'm very sorry to hear you've a roadblock with the app, and I'd like to look into this issue further with you. I’ve reached out to you via email so we can troubleshoot this, and I hope to hear from you soon! - Lauren, Shopify Support

Cotton + Rye

This is much better and faster than what we had to us before! It would be helpful if there was a way to choose "recently added products" when going to print, searching fro every new product created takes a lot of time.

Deadweight Clothing

Love this app, so easy to set up and use with the Dymo Label Writer 450. Templates are easy to set up without any code and make great, professional looking labels

The Barbell Cartel

APP was great before the recent update,

new version is a nightmare, i can't fit all the info on my labels and it is much more confusing to use

June 10, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback with the Retail Barcode Labels app! To fit all the variant information on your label, it's important to create the template correctly. We have a guide that outlines how to create the label template properly here: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-in-person/hardware/barcode-printer/retail-barcode-labels#create-a-barcode-label-template

We’re always looking to improve the functionality of our apps and your feedback is greatly appreciated. I’ve followed up with you via email to log your feedback for our development team and to see if there is anything I can help specifically with your store and the app. Looking forward to connecting soon!

Inspired Designs Boutique

Barcodes print nicely, but it's a process to be able to print them. I enter all new arrivals and then go back to print the barcodes, but this app, doesn't have a place that shows anything new entered, so you have to go one by one and look them up to print.

June 10, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the Retail Barcode Labels app! Our development team is always looking for ways to improve the functionality of our apps. This feature is not currently available in this app but I will be letting our team know. I have followed-up with you via email to see if there is anything else I can assist with. Looking forward to connecting with you soon!

HobbyHeroes.com

I changed my review. I use a MAC and Safari did not work with the app. Opened it up in Chrome and it worked just fine.
good app

June 10, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the Retail Barcode Labels app! We're always working to make sure our apps function properly for our merchants, so I’ve followed up with you via email so we can take a closer look at the issue you are having. Looking forward to connecting soon!

Lola Chiq Boutique

VERY INCONSISTENT. HAVING TO CONSTANTLY ADJUST SETTINGS AND LABEL SIZES, PROCESS IS WAY MORE COMPLICATED THAN BEFORE.

June 7, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! We're always working to make sure our apps function properly for our merchants, so I’ve followed up with you via email so we can take a closer look. - Lauren, Shopify Support

MILOSLC

Shopify is on the right track but the app is still very limiting. I do like that they are trying! One thing that would be a game changer is if the barcode app would allow us to print labels from the transfer or import windows. Way too hard to go and find the labels you need to print each time inventory is received. If Shopify would use the POS portion of the inventory as a true 'source of truth' then the philosophy would be much more effective!!

June 6, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback! We’re always looking to improve apps with this kind of information, and we are working to improve the way our apps work with stores and what they can offer merchants such as yourself. I’ve also followed up with you via email to log your feedback for our development team and if there are any other recommendations you would like to make, you can reply to that email. I would like to help you voice your concerns and forward them to our developers. Thanks!

Niall, Shopify Support

Lavender & Lace Boutique

The app changed about 3 months ago. It is not consistent and often does not scan with the hardware.

June 3, 2019

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We work hard to improve our app functionality and the Retail Barcode Labels app is supported so you can reach out to us for assistance! I’ve sent an email to you, hope to connect soon!