Retail Barcode Labels

Retail Barcode Labels

by Shopify

Create and print barcode labels for your products

The Trendy Palette Boutique

I have used this for 3 years with basically no problem until the last month.Totally sucks now!Dont know what yall did to it but I wont use it again! Deleted it! Do not make any more apps if this is the nest you can do. People Don't waste your time!

PB&J Archdale

I used this app to create and print a barcode for an item that had just arrived and it erased and updated ALL of my barcodes in the system. THOUSANDS of items have to have barcodes reentered into the system. WEEKS worth of work.

Bardees Designs

Even after selecting price and removing all Variants, price doesn't show. I tried everything… but still

Brim & Boho

needs more work and get rid of the pop up asking me to review. actually to many little "tool tips" on the main screen

July 3, 2020

Thank you for writing your review and providing candid feedback on the app, it's much appreciated. I will be sure to submit your comments to our team who work on the Retail Barcode Labels app for them to review. -Victor, Shopify Support

mudandthread

not working any more. I really used this. And then uninstalled to see if that was the problem and now it keeps failing to install.

July 1, 2020

Thank you for reaching out about this and for writing your review. I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced this issue, and I'd like to take a closer look at this to see if I can help you get the app installed again. I'll be sending you an email shortly to touch base with you on this so please look out for that and get back to me there if you're still wanting to use the app. -Victor, Shopify Support

iShop A La Mode

This app sucks. It does not work. After you create barcodes and go to print barcodes, it ALWAYS gives you an error message of missing one barcode so you have to repeat the entire process twice every time. So frustrating! It is wasting valuable time!!!

June 3, 2020

Thank you for leaving this review, and outlining the troubles you're encountering with Retail Barcode Labels. I'd really like to help look into this error message further and ensure this is investigated on our end, so I'm going to send you an email shortly with more information. Please reply directly to my email if you still need assistance with this. Speak soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

AdvertisingClock.com

App works well for me BUT one Big problem is that Google Shopping requires a 10, 12 or 14 digit bar-code. This app creates an 8 digit code and therefore if you are also using the Goggle App, your products will NOT upload to Google Shopping! What a shame someone didn't know that when they created the app. Could have offered an option for number length.

May 18, 2020

Hi, there. Thank you so much for providing your feedback, and I can certainly understand your frustration there. You are correct that the app creates 8 digit bar-codes while Google requires 10, 12, or 14 digit UPC codes.

What's happening here is that the app populates your barcode locations in Google Shopping with these 8 digit numbers - these are actually GTIN numbers, however because Google reads them as UPC numbers, they will not accepted.

The easiest way to resolve this is to manually replace the barcodes with your own GTIN numbers in the Google Shopping app. That said, I totally understand that this is not ideal. I'll be sure to pass your feedback on to our developers as a feature request, for either a separate box to fill in GTIN numbers on product pages, or for the option to print longer barcodes in the app itself.

Thank you! - Brie, Shopify Support

ANN|JEAN Boutique

The app does not work 90% of the time. It takes about 10-20 times to get a barcode created. This takes up time that I do not have. Look into fixing this problem..

May 7, 2020

Thank you for writing this review and I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced this problem with the Retail Barcode Labels app. I'd like to take a closer look at this to see if I can help resolve the issue, so I will be sending you an email shortly so that we can discuss this in more detail. Please get back to me there if you are still seeking assistance. -Victor, Shopify Support

Marigold Way

This is a very clunky and buggy app. The previous app was much better. None of my employees can figure out how to use this. Resulting in lots of label waste. The many steps are one of the problems and there's obviously some print driver (do they even exist anymore) issues. It's made barcoding very frustrating and inefficient.

May 6, 2020

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us.

We have teams dedicated to making sure feedback is heard and applied to future developments in the apps we offer. We’d like to chat more about your experience and which features are causing frustration.

I’ve reached out to you via email, and look forward to continuing our conversation! -Lizzy, Shopify Support

TlbatkShop | طلباتك شوب ® Official Site

worst app Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

April 24, 2020

Thank you for the feedback; I'm sorry to hear that you're not enjoying the app. I'd like to find out more about what specifically you had trouble with, so that we can troubleshoot any issues with you and pass that on to our developers as well. I'll reach out to you via email shortly and we can discuss there. Thank you. - Brie, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17