Anmeldelser (547)

• 13 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 15 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 47 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
9. maj 2024

after trying to use this app several times, I'm giving it 3 stars. One of the main reasons is that when you want to print the barcodes, you have to select each product individually, which is not functional at all. I have over a thousand different products in my shop, and not having the option to select all off them with one click doesn't make any sense.

Teko Gallery
8 måneder bruger appen
Shopify svarede 13. maj 2024

Thank you for your review and feedback. I will make sure to provide this information to our team. -Emily, Shopify Support

22. maj 2024

L'app non è male ma va migliorata nella parte custom. Ad esempio decidere la dimensione dei caratteri oppure la possibilità di inserire l'immagine del prodotto o della variante. Da migliorare,

Scarpine Italiane
Italien
Cirka et år bruger appen
9. januar 2024

The labels don't fit the label half the time. And the SHopify support is useless helping us fix on how to center the label on the label itself. It prints it on the TOP of the label cutting it off no matter what we select and do.

Lori’s Kitchen Store
Shopify svarede 11. januar 2024

Hi, Lori! We're sorry to see you are having trouble with the app and didn't receive the support you were expecting. There are many troubleshooting steps to attempt that such as ensuring the label size you are printing on is the correct size in the app. That being said, our team should have escalated your situation if you tried all troubleshooting and it did not work. As such, feel free to reach out to us again, or over social media so we can ensure you are being supported. - Skye, Shopify Support

10. januar 2024

We've been using Retail Barcode Labels for the last 4 years. While the app is generally functional, we desperately miss Quickbooks for labels because we could print on a partially depleted sheet. PLEASE offer an option to choose the column and row to begin printing on for Avery Standard - 5160 2.63" x 1" - 67mm x 25mm.

Additionally, the print area almost always slightly bleeds into the next label. We print from Google Chrome as suggested to minimize this, but wish we could shrink the barcode a bit for cleaner prints on our label sheets.

Aside from these 2 issues, the app has worked well for us.

The Sparrow Mercantile
Cirka 3 år bruger appen
Shopify svarede 12. januar 2024

Hi, there! This is great feedback, and I have passed along your suggestions to our developers. Thank you for sharing! Greta, Shopify Support

23. august 2023

The app has a lot of troubleshooting. It's also impossible to reach the help page because it keeps crashing.

Eliza Faulkner Designs Inc.
8 måneder bruger appen
Shopify svarede 26. august 2023

Hi, there.

We appreciate you reaching out and expressing your feedback.

Our Help Center is currently experiencing issues when reaching out to support. Our developers are aware and actively investigating the error to produce a solution. Once the Help Center issue is resolved, I recommend contacting our team so we can investigate any difficulties you're having with the app: https://shopify.link/vRnL. -Victoria, Shopify Support.

10. august 2023

Prima app, alleen 2 dingen; De marges zijn net iets te groot waardoor de variant vermelding er niet helemaal op staat en het €-teken staat te dicht op het bedrag, waardoor er vaak verwarring ontstaat over de prijs op het label.

BdB Mode
Holland (Nederlandene)
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
10. marts 2021

It's easy to use, but it doesn't have labels for the Rollo printer. So guessing to find what works is annoying. When I can get it to work, it works well.

7deadlystitches
Næsten 5 år bruger appen
Shopify svarede 16. marts 2021

Thank you for providing your feedback to us here, and I'm glad to hear that the app works well for you when you're able to get it working with your printer. The app is designed to work best with supported label printer brands, such as models offered by Dymo and Zebra, so may not be fully functional with Rollo printers. You can read more about the app and its supported models here: https://bit.ly/3vu8zXO. -Victor, Shopify Support

6. maj 2021

Hi. we have set normal price & discount price for our products but we cannot set which price we wanted to print on the label. by default it will set & print discount price.

BMO 1980
Malaysia
Næsten 5 år bruger appen
Shopify svarede 18. maj 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your review. At the moment, it's not possible to display the "Compare at" price of products on your labels. However, I can definitely understand how this would be a great feature to have, so I'll be sure to share this with our developers. Thanks again! - Julie, Shopify Support

Redigeret 21. oktober 2020

I used to really love this app. However, it automatically changed my label printing settings, and now I can't print on any labels other than square. I wish it would also print on Dymo medium labels, but it's currently not an option.

Jagged Lily Clothing Co.
Shopify svarede 27. oktober 2020

Thank you for writing your review and for providing us with this feedback, it's much appreciated. I'd like to learn more about what your printing settings were before and if it's possible to revert back to them, so I will be sending an email to you shortly to discuss this in more detail. Please look out for that and get back to me there. -Victor, Shopify Support

12. maj 2020

Haven't had too many problems as far as ease of use. It's pretty simple and easy to work with.

I do wish it had more label options for Dymo printers. I use 1.5"x1" labels. I'm able to print them still but because there's a size difference it cuts some of the wording off if it's too long, even I choose fit to label when printing.

Another problem I had was not being able to now post my products to Google Shopping because of Google's length requirement. I didn't know this until after I had already barcoded over 1500 of my products. I haven't decided yet whether or not to redo all the barcodes because of this.

Something I also wish was an option was to add a date.

Stranger Games BST
Shopify svarede 18. maj 2020

Thank you for leaving this review. I'm glad to hear that the app has been simple and easy to use in your experience!

At the moment, Retail Barcode Labels supports these labels sizes: https://bit.ly/2Zdw49M. However, I understand you'd prefer to work with 1.5" x 1" labels instead, so I'm happy to pass along your feedback regarding these sizes to our teams directly. I'll also share your note about including the date on the labels as well, as I can understand how this would be helpful.

In terms of the barcode requirements for Google Shopping, we have more details on what Google requires for this here: https://bit.ly/2AFXjQh. If you decide to edit the barcodes to fit Google's requirements, I recommend using the bulk editor (https://bit.ly/2Ti93ic) to make this process faster and easier.

I'll send you an email directly to confirm that we've logged your feedback on our end. I look forward to speaking with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support