Retail Barcode Labels , 531件のレビュー

• 評価の13%は3つ星です
  • 評価の15%は2つ星です
  • 評価の47%は1つ星です
2020年4月21日

We are new to shopify and trying to use the retail label app slows down our process but is the only no charge app available. On 50% of the product entry we have to keep re instructing the system to create barcodes and then print the label. Not one day of product entry has gone by without the system failing and us having to repeat steps over and over again on the same product.

Citywide Fashions
アプリの使用期間:22日
Shopifyが返信しました 2020年4月24日

Thank you for providing your feedback to us here and I'm sorry to hear that you've had consistent issues with the Retail Barcode Labels app. I'd like to learn more about this problem to see if I can help at all, so I will be sending an email to you shortly to touch base with you and find out more about what issues you've experienced. Please look out for my email and get back to me there if you're still requiring assistance. -Victor, Shopify Support

2019年2月4日

The app is not bad but there's a big bug, this app defaults to using the wrong side of my Dymo printer, I try to change but print always upright on horizontal labels! Please help me because I need to print a lot of labels asap
Thanks

SUCK
イタリア
アプリの使用期間:16日
Shopifyが返信しました 2019年6月17日

Hey there,
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. I have gone ahead and emailed you directly so that I can help you with it. We appreciate you taking this time to reach out and provide us with this feedback as we are constantly working on making our apps better and every contribution helps.
-Bo
Shopify Support

2020年10月7日

I really want to love this app, but unfortunately I don't. The most ANNOYING thing is that it only creates barcodes while the product profiles have a place for SKUs and Barcodes (leaving the SKU empty). This is a problem for people using the POS system & the Online Platform. Once the barcode is assigned, it's useless for your POS system because it will only read the SKU number (which is left empty on each product profile). In order to rectify it, you'll have to manually copy the barcode field to the SKU field for your POS to recognize it. MANUALLY INPUT EACH PRODUCT AND VARIANT. I have hundreds.... NOT HAPPY AT ALL. There are other minor issues like the lack of label sizes and such but I'd actually tolerate that if the barcode field could automatically fill in the SKU field or better yet, the POS system could read the BARCODE field.

House of Haute
アプリの使用期間:12日
Shopifyが返信しました 2020年10月9日

Thank you for your review. The Shopify POS currently does read barcodes off of the product's barcode field, and not from the SKU field. The SKU field plays no part in the scanning of products in this case.

It sounds like you may be having an issue with the barcode printouts, the format options, or how they're being scanned. This could also be related to a temporary issue we experienced wherein some products weren't scanning on the All-New POS (this has now been resolved). I'd like to follow up with you for more information and to make sure this has been resolved for you. If it hasn't, we can troubleshoot together there. Speak soon! - Brie, Shopify Support

2021年11月3日

Why there is no option to choose other lables than suggested. Same on the printers. It's hard to find those formats or products in Switzerland/Europe. This is very annoying.

SWISS WOOD MAPS®
スイス
アプリの使用期間:6日
Shopifyが返信しました 2021年11月4日

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and share your feedback. Shopify Shipping is available for orders shipped from fulfillment locations based in the United States, Canada, and Australia. If you are located in Switzerland/Europe, this may be the reason you are having issues.

However, I would suggest reaching out through our Help Center here: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA to chat with one of our live support advisors to provide some more context into the issue you are having, we are always happy to take a closer look. Thanks again! -Marty, Shopify Support.

2021年12月4日

We are using this app but the ability to move items on the labels are so limited and hard to create what we want our labels to look like and get the info we want on them.

Red Bag
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:5日
Shopifyが返信しました 2021年12月6日

Hi There. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review and feedback. We can certainly see the benefit in potentially adding more customization options when creating labels. I would be happy to submit your feedback up to our developers for future consideration. Thanks again! -Marty, Shopify Support.

2022年6月22日

App is ok, but it does not support the language with letters "č", "š", "ž" in it. If title contains one of those letters, the labels will be empty, you can only print a barcode and price.

BIKERS OUTLET
スロベニア
アプリの使用期間:約4時間
Shopifyが返信しました 2022年7月15日

Hey, there. Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing this feedback with us. We understand how important specialized characters are for your business and labels, and we'd be more than happy to share your feedback with our development team for future considerations.

If you need the labels to support special characters for the time being, then we'd recommend exploring some third-party options. Apps, such as Multi‑Label Barcodes (https://bit.ly/3RAX0sR), Barcode Man ‑ Label Printing (https://bit.ly/3vfIu0n), or Kodbar: Barcodes & Labels (https://bit.ly/3PemMBx), supports multiple formats and allows you to create custom labels. Thanks! -Elias, Shopify Support

2019年9月24日

Quick and easy to select which products need barcodes/labels but need's additional DYMO size label options. Without the stock 3 sizes, the app is basically useless.

Maiden Noir
アプリの使用期間:約2時間
Shopifyが返信しました 2019年10月3日

Thanks for sharing this feedback on the Retail Barcode Labels app. I'm glad to hear that you found the app easy to use, though I understand it's not currently working for your business due to some of the label sizes you require not being available on the app. Our developers are always working to improve the functionality of our integrations, so I'd like to share your thoughts with them regarding this.

I'm going to follow up with you via email so that we can discuss your specific experience further and properly log your feedback on our end. Looking forward to speaking with you soon! - Rae, Shopify Support

2019年1月3日

Hate when you have an app that works great and it is replaced by one that takes a lot more steps to get my work done and it does not even print the labels correctly.

Cons...
-Way too may screens to just print labels
-Defaults to the number of units you have on hand so in my case I need 1 label and it wanted to print 1125 labels.
-Does not print centered on my Dymo labels (I actually can't use this app the way it is printing, it is just not the professional image I want for my company.)

Pros
-If you have not already invested in a label printer it will let you use your normal printer and label sheets
-Can customize the labels a little more
-If you never used the previous app, this one probably won't drive you nuts.

Thread Waggle Quilting
アプリの使用期間:約1時間
2022年12月9日

Looks useful but I want to add the name of the product to my barcodes and the app does not support Greek characters. Therefore I can't use it for my store.

Anime Portal Store
ギリシャ
アプリの使用期間:18分
Shopifyが返信しました 2023年1月11日

Hi there, Anime Portal Store. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for Retail Barcode Labels. We appreciate your review here regarding the limitations of what characters are supported with labels. I've gone ahead and made the Product Team aware of your feedback regarding this limitation. I can't say what the result of the feedback will be, but the Team is aware of the request and may consider adding additional character support in a future update. -Imogen, Shopify Support